Released GTR3 Class Update - March 2016

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KW Studios, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +3,508 / 0 / -0
    Yes, it is. As it was mentioned in the first post of this thread.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Pr3t3nd3r

Pr3t3nd3r Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Anyone getting Error 503?

3. Tarmo1959

Tarmo1959 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    thoughts on the GTR3 update?

5. Pr3t3nd3r

Pr3t3nd3r Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Cars feel much more realistic now an they they react much more naturally.

Overall they feel like real gt3 cars and they feel different now to other classes :)

Great work!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Sean Kenney

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    You've driven them?

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    After the update the cars drive great. Partially due to new FFB options (min force helped me a lot) and mainly thanks to updated physics. Until now I wasn't very happy with the class, but now it's a joy! The handling is very convincing and believable. For me the feel is finally comparable to other sims.

Thanks S3S, great job!

8. c3lix

c3lix Active Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    It's great they really feel more realistic and harder to drive, I think they lose grip a lot faster now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. gio_vtec

gio_vtec Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    well,well,well, Hello Sir!

sry for the quality :/

Attached Files:

• 01.jpg
      01.jpg
      File size:
      103.9 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Sean Kenney

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    omg if the Bentley was released today the servers would be down for a week.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Encore 503 here

12. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    Would it be possible to get the P4/5 with more liveries? :)

13. jbleeco

jbleeco New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    503's...... Have you done an integrity check yet ?

14. TheFlash

TheFlash Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for your reply!
    It's awesome to hear that this will actually be implemented! All single player features I was hoping for will then be there (custom championships - check, mandatory pit stops - check, car selector - check, realistic AI - check). No other racing sim delivers that!

By the way the AI pre-patch was great and it was a pleasant surprise to read in the patch notes that the only little issue I had with them got wiped out (now they follow track limits). Now it's the best and most realistic I've ever seen in any racing game! I'm really impressed by the overall quality of the game and that you guys really communicate with the community!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  15. Sven Blumenthal

Sven Blumenthal Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    I drove under leaderboard challenge the P4/5 at Chang International GP Circuit but it looks like that your time will not shown in the leaderboard. Something broken ?

16. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    I have something in mind that after the last Update there were some services disabled on the Server to get some more free resources on the machine, to compensate the heavy load of all the curious users in addition to the Update-Process... Leaderboard-Time was one of that service. I would guess it is something similar now, but I'm sure
    @Sonat Ozturk knows a bit more on that Topic ;)

17. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Well I've had a few laps of the Nords in a selection of cars, WTCC15 (Citroen, Chevy)superb, great feeling of understeer but able to control it with throttle, very life like, reminds me of the old SRi days! :) GT3's revelation, far more believable, loads harder to nail (Hours to look forward to setting these up) but the one that surprised me the most was the Radical, what a car, nimble, rapid and down right exhilarating, what a transformation (like them before) truly fantastic driving experience! Hat well and truly doffed!
    Also took the Audi GTO round Monza and my initial thoughts were not good, no where near as explosive but after a lap or 3 and a little tweak in the pits this baby also came alive (did find a dab of the clutch useful outta the chicane) very, very enjoyable experience, where as before it was a more seat of the pants it now seems more refined but still capable of biting back, another great job, Jeez, as for HUD full marks, perfect in triple screen and soooo much more info, FFB again revelation, brings my TX300 alive and the per car settings is great, to be honest have not played around with things as much as I would have liked as have a bout of man flu, cough, cough!
    From the time I've spent so far the odd 503 aside (persist, you'll get in and well worth a bit of kerfuffle ;)) I have to say PROPER JOB S3, almost seamless, plethora of updates and fixes, awesome Nords and a bucket load of content just sat waiting to be unlocked, my, my aren't we a lucky bunch!
    Appreciation to the guys at S3 for yesterday, must have been one hell of a long day but chaps, it was worth it corkin' job! :cool:

18. Sven Blumenthal

Sven Blumenthal Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    sQUOTE="m.bohlken, post: 62261, member: 68"]I have something in mind that after the last Update there were some services disabled on the Server to get some more free resources on the machine, to compensate the heavy load of all the curious users in addition to the Update-Process... Leaderboard-Time was one of that service. I would guess it is something similar now, but I'm sure
    @Sonat Ozturk knows a bit more on that Topic ;)[/QUOTE]

Well, but why they should disable this service for Chang International Circuit, you can already see that on other circuits there are some new GT3 entries.

Let us hope that we will get an official statement about that issue.

19. MsportDan

MsportDan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    noticed the GT3 cars get quite excited going thru the series of left handers (before tight right hander T4/5/6 maybe) at oschersleben. I had one ai spin out on its own there. Looked cool, but all the cars were very slide thru there.
    dan

20. Sean Kenney

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    I believe they said they will