New Year Dev Stream?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by heppsan, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    True, but it has been posted for 8 months so i imagine a lot of people watching the thread waiting for "more" news or a release and just pleased to see some progress.

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    En contraire mon frere. ;)
    It is, if you happen to offer the friggin best virtual Nords there ever was. ^^

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    Au contraire mon frère ;)

I don't think there will be that much a diff between major sims versions, as they all uses the same laserscan datas.
    It only will be a matter of graphism and how the cars handle in it. And to be honest I don't think R3E have enough attraction on this point to attract new comers with the Nord when it's already available for AC or iracing.

4. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    Some visitors of the Nürburgring Race Room Café could switch to RaceRoom after having their ride on the Nords irl and in r3e
    Offered at the Café with some discount and they're caught!

5. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Argh, French classes were too long ago, as was my last visit to Paris, definitely need a warm-up. ;)
    I don't expect it to attract thousands of new players, that would be silly. There's other features people want and as long as they are missing they won't even give it a chance.
    But I'm quite positive it will be regarded the best version, and as such it will be something that elevates R3E.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2016