Released Nordschleife

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KW Studios, May 31, 2015.

1. Pullrod

Pullrod New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
  2. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    Just made a ride on 24 h layout with the BMW M1 Procar. New love!
    My heart is still jamming. What a combination. The car is always drifting.
    What a sound. From the deep roar when taking the pedal to the metal at low revs upto the turbinelike screaming before reaching the limiter.

upload_2016-5-26_22-29-23.png

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    I get that with the G5 Capri, favourite combination in any game ive ever driven.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    @fischhaltefolie I so agree about M1 lower revs sounds, it is glorious!!! True automotive music.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Moritz Löhner

Moritz Löhner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0 / -0
    My game crashes all the time I drive NOS Multiplayer.
    I can drive as long as I want but there is this little massage in the middle of my screen that says that my game crashed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. R.C. Collins

R.C. Collins Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Haven't had a chance to try Nordschleife until this last week. Best Nordschleife of all the sims imo.

The new GTO Cars are fun. The Mustang is darn close to a late 80s to early/mid 90s Trans Am Mustang. Lots of fun. Give us the Camaros too; http://bit.ly/22qQMf6 Why not the Vettes while we're at it? For online and leagues people could mix and match with the Group 5 & 1992 DTM (Mustang notably) and even the BMW Procar.

The Juniors and the NSU are a heap of fun.

- AI for the GTOs & other are weirdly aggressive. Even if you back out well in advance, move off the racing line to let them by, they'll still punt you once or twice on the way by.

- Nothing in replay view (Action or TV particularly) with vehicle telemetry or even gear and speed. In Swing View, the speedometer with indicator works but as soon as you return to an external view via TV or Action, that stops working. This has been broken as long as I can remember.

- Liveries (Yellow) for the Audi Quattro missing. I pre owned the Audi and bought the full GTO Classics Pack. ?? Please don't tell me liveries will end up more $$ later.

- We can now save setups! Yay! Where are the tire pressures and fuel in all sessions?

- Damage is too forgiving... Non-Existent really. You can't really go hurtling off track at 'The Green Hell' and not pay with so much as even a scuff, a puncture or bent wheel, suspension, etc.

7. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    The additional liveries for the Audi GTO must be removed because Audi doesn't accepted them as they were fictional.

Whats up with the fuel? isn't it in all sessions?

8. digitizer

digitizer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    Hm, i try to drive M1 Procar with H-shifter and find, there is no neutral gear position for H-shifter ? (Not only for M1, but for every car with H-shifter, and this is not problem with my shifter, work well in AC)

9. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
    @digitizer you need to go in Control settings, I think it's in advanced settings and select "H-Pattern Shifter". That will basically put you back in neutral if your shifter doesn't have a gear engaged.

• Like Like x 1
  10. digitizer

digitizer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    Thanks, i'm always forget to do this :)

11. LTC Mike

LTC Mike Active Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    I just use several pre-configured controller setups for different modes, either paddle or H-Shift and with the several exchangable Fanatec Rims, too

It's as easy as like AC has it and the best you could even change the profile, when the car's loaded to the track - that's some of the best things with R3E, that you could change so many things after loading to the track, something I only have in similar in rFactor or Automobilista and this makes a big plus for R3E.:sunglasses:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. coolcool

coolcool Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +163 / 0 / -0
    I want to drive freely in nordschleife tourist
    It is not a race
    Will Sector3 make a online server?

• Like Like x 1
  13. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    wait a minute ... they cannot remove it, when you purchased the pack ( i previously owned the audi ) they charged me an amount of vrp for those livery as part of the pack. How can they simply remove it without some kind of vrp refund??

14. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    There already is one... :rolleyes:
    2016-05-31 1015 0001.jpg

15. coolcool

Ratings:
    +163 / 0 / -0
    Thank you;)
    If possible GT1 and GT2 and GT3 and WTCC and DTM and more:)

16. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    It is full multiclass, all classes and cars are available. Why don't you just try it?

17. coolcool

Ratings:
    +163 / 0 / -0
    I am not good at a PC and English:p
    I can not make a online server :oops:

18. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    No I mean why don't you just try the server? It already does everything you want, it has a very long quali session which basically means you drive freely as often as you wish and all cars are available so you can chose any car you'd like.

19. coolcool

Ratings:
    +163 / 0 / -0
    It was translated by Google translation, but was not able to translate well:confused:
    My remarks please forget
    Thank you for your kindness;)

20. skswat

skswat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Sadly its most of time completely empty.... just time to time 1-2 cars.
    Also it would be nice to have mode, where lap times will be shown in upper bar like when you drive Leaderboard challenge. Even when driver leave server, time will stay there. And for example they will reset once a day or week.
    So you can join this "Trackday" server and you can see other times made today + car (or it will show you only times with car group you are currently driving). Now you are just driving there mostly alone and have no big goal. :)

• Like Like x 2