International One Off Event - [CFEG] 90m Of Monza Grand Prix - LMP2 + GTR3 (28.05.17)

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by OverTheLine, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    and just a game but if you don't mind please write down #39 for me like in the training session now. Looks somehow nicer to have different liveries on the track. But then I won't change any more :p. Thanks and also thanks again for hosting @D.Boon

2. G.Deurwaerder

G.Deurwaerder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    I'm there too, again with Mercedes # 7 see you ;)

3. Bitko

Bitko New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi, i just wanna ask if will be tomorrow practice session. Thank you

4. Bitko

Bitko New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys!
    I try some fast lap tonight and if you could, can you say me where I leaving so much time? thank you.

5. martin.pater

martin.pater Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    please sign me up with the RUF GT3 #30, thx

6. OverTheLine

OverTheLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    You appear to be losing most your time in the slower speed corners. most noteably the last chicane (where you can hug the apex allot more than what you did) and the hairpin thats just after you go under the bridge, these are also very important corners that can really hurt or make your lap times as both lead onto a long straight. therefore the exit is crutial in order to maximise top speed. If you exit those corners badly then it will result in a fairly large loss by the time you get to the other end of the straight compared to others

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Bitko

Bitko New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thank you a lot. I now that hairpin i screwing but i think that spoon is the second problem... I do not noticed that chicane is issue... So thanks again...

8. G.Deurwaerder

G.Deurwaerder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    I'm there too, again with Mercedes # 7 see you ;)

9. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    event filling nicely once again :D good to see some familiar faces returning also, im half way through making the silverstone highlights also, so stay tuned for when i release that bad boy woot woot! :)

10. Simon Fillingham

Simon Fillingham Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +161 / 0 / -0
    with regret, i have to withdraw from this event due to a double booking in my Sim racing diary!

hope to race with you guys soon, have a good one.

11. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Last practice session tomorrow, 8pm until 10pm UK time.
    1 Hour in a qualifying session and 2x 30 minute races. Hope to see as many of you as possible.

It will be a password protected server, the password will be on the CFEG Steam discussion board from 7:50pm tomorrow, UK time.

• Like Like x 1
  12. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    The 90 Minutes of silverstone Highlights has been released :) another amazing race, hope i included everyone in this

see you all for suzuka

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Sorry gents, not going to be able to host tonight. See you Sunday.

14. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    sign up closes this evening at midnight **** dont miss out if your looking to join, password will be given out via the group homepage 10 Minutes before practice starts**** (PLEASE DO NOT JOIN THE SERVER UNTIL 1845 HOURS UK TIME)

15. turbosprezarka

turbosprezarka New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Count me in for the race in GT3 class:

Radoslaw Indyka (turbosprezarka) - #200 Bentley Continental GT3

16. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Sorry to hear that some people cannot make it this month, however we are still looking forward to some close action tomorrow :) still a healthy grid of 27 cars! which is on parr with the races we have previously had, similar faces once again, things are improving with both turnouts and interest.

The aim is to get this into an official championship, with broadcasting and commentary, so if the turnouts continue like this then the future of CFEG looks very bright, and we thank you all for joining us and hope you have fun :)

17. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Suzuka is almost upon us, with everyone signed up and registration now closed, the tension and excitement is beginning to rise amongst the competitors.

We are looking forward to this evening, (remeber that the clocks have changed, so please ensure that you are up to date times, please use this local time converter to assist you http://localtimes.info/difference/)

for those of you who could not make it, feel free to watch our live stream (will be no commentary and will be left to its own device) on our main page you can also find links to other members and watch their cockpit views if you want that experience [​IMG]:)

find all the details here :

https://www.twitch.tv/chequered_flag_endurance

18. zorb1cal

zorb1cal New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Sorry gents, not going to make tonight :(

19. jfChampagne

jfChampagne New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Won't be able to make it this week unfortunately...something out of my control came out

20. Squidboy

Squidboy Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Sorry guys but I cannot make tonight. Been away with work and have to spend some family time with the little one (she has started teething). I should be back in action next week.

Everyone enjoy the race!