Question Portal Statistics. Favourite tracks

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Yevgeny Lazorenko, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    Hello, dear Sector 3!

I have a question about Portal Statistics.

In the Portal menu we have different parts of the game's progression. The one I am wondering about is Favourite Tracks placement. At the first place on my page is RaceRoom Raceway, the second is Red Bull Ring and the third one is Nurburgring. And this is wrong arrangement because in my current experience Red Bull Ring is much more successful than RaceRoom Raceway. I am attaching the screenshots with confident demonstration of my thoughts.

If you looking at the pictures you can easily identify that my Red Bull experience having more laps completed, less invalid laps, better laptime (which is fake, by the way, since the game was having some bugs during qualifications), almost the same top speed, more time in game, less time off track and of course larger distance covered.

So please, tell me, why Red Bull is on the 2nd place?

Best regards, Yevgeny Lazorenko.

main.png raceroom raceway statistics.png red bull statistics.png

2. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    I think it counts different layouts as separate tracks. That's why i don't have Spa and Nordschleife there.

Edit:
    Actually I'm not sure how it's assigned tho. Right now i got Brands Hatch Indy there for some reason, while i have spent more time and driven more kilometers on 2 Nordschleife layouts (VLN and 24h)

3. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0

That's what I am talking about, I just don't get it how it counts...

Well, I think it's simply bugged and noone cares about, because only few people doubt about statistics and I am in this low numbers...