Problem REFUND REQUESTED: North American Player YOU LIED

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Husky42, Jan 27, 2016.

1. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    I just thought it would be helpful to point out to others what this chap actually said rather than what, in the cold light of day, he wants us to think he said. If that makes sense.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    @chrisnj and @Not Lifting Off

See guys ? You're little conversation (based on misunderstanding I hope) is best proof how "verbal venom" find it's way into your heads even when post-edited.
    Pretty sure Husky feels bad (or keeping up being defiant) anyway (if a human being) but the best solution would have been to use his common sense before posting on impulse in the first place.....

3. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    No venom here, just an observation, altho i could easily go off on one about both Jims reply that i initially responded to and also Chris it would serve no purpose!

4. mr_belowski

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    Go on, everyone enjoys a good internet bun-fight :)

• Funny Funny x 5
  5. Mike Demers

Mike Demers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    sorry didnt read all of this but being a member of the slow old guys club (meetings are Wednesdays at noon), my only question would be, can you show us a laptime on any of the DTM Winter cup tracks that would even put you in a position to be in the final?
    If you are up with the leaders its unfortunate but understandable due to high ping concerns. If not then it reminds me of an old joke...

A doctor has come to see one of his patients in a hospital. The patient has had major surgery to both of his hands.
    "Doctor," says the man excitedly and dramatically holds up his heavily bandaged hands. "Will I be able to play the piano when these bandages come off?"
    "I don't see why not," replies the doctor.
    "That's funny," says the man. "I wasn't able to play it before."

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. chrisnj

chrisnj Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0
    Just defending my crew chief. He goes to battle with me, I go to battle for him :p just a little nit pickin fun ;p:D

7. Not Lifting Off

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    You can call it a little fun or whatever, but thats the problem with forums all over, someone, especially a new person to any forum questions something a "regular" "well known" or plain old "friend" posts and all sense of logic goes out of the window.

I as gotta defend my fwend no mutta ho stoopid i or he luks ;)
    That isnt a dig, just a generalisation before you get offended.
    It happens everywhere, funny sometimes, offensive others, pointless mostly :)

8. mr_belowski

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    Come again? You're cross with me because I didn't pretend this guy wasn't calling the devs lazy c*nts?

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. chrisnj

chrisnj Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0

I was going on things i have seen you post before (on the ESR fourm) and the fact that the Chief had a good point originally that you attacked him for. I was just pointing out that you always seem to be in left field... and again your out there picking dandelions.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Not Lifting Off

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Not cross at all, i didnt think that it was worth dragging up when the post had been edited, which is exactly what i said, constructive and to the point, you bought it up to emphasise the guy may be a dick and wanted everyone else to see it just so they could jump on him and defend the devs.
    So he attacked the devs or a Btester, they have voices they can say something or ban him or whatever it takes, it had been edited that should of been enough.
    You saw one post!
    Did you miss the apology?
    The irony!
    I guess if all you do is post in the ESR thread and dont read the forum that is all you will have seen! then again i dont just post to defend my friends or anyone else its my opinion, like it or not thats the way it is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
    Guess it's time to let this one sink...

Just so it's clear I edited the OP myself, removed the flowers but kept the essence of the message.
    I don't see anything wrong with complaining, it's quite understandable to be disappointed when you didn't know about this limit.

The problem as always is to keep it polite.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1