Bug Replay of multiplayer race: Bug due to garage phase?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Tobias Schröder, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Tobias Schröder

Tobias Schröder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
    As you can see in the Video below, the replay is as it should be until the race is supposed to start. At this point the replay jumps straight into the race and the first part of the race is missing.

Could it be possible that the replay cuts out the first seconds of the race because it shows the new "garage phase" instead?

I could also share the replay file with you if someone can tell me where to find it :D

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  2. Tobias Schröder

Tobias Schröder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
  3. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Hi there. ;)

Sorry, all I can do for now is confirm. Indeed it seems like it picks the wrong part to cut from the replay (not the garage phase but instead the first xx seconds of the race), which is clearly a bug.

Thanks for pointing out.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. juan Fafian

juan Fafian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    the same thing here, cut the first part, and the first attempt to watch the replay, it show another racer, not me, in the second attempt, it was all right, but who cares... capri and radical in salzburgring is f... wooooonderfullll!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. KoshaPashkin

KoshaPashkin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 0 / -0
  6. Beaware

Beaware Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    Same problem for us at Team GTR3, the beginning of the replay jump directly to several corners later than the start :(

7. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys,

We are aware of this issue and of course will fix it for next patch. Things are going very slow at the moment due to summer holiday break so unfortunately we cannot prepare a hotfix patch right away.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Beaware

Beaware Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    thank you for the reponse

9. Fernandez Torres

Fernandez Torres New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Olá a todos,

Gostaria de informar que eu estou tendo o mesmo problema com o replay. Às vezes, os carros são escondidos e às vezes aparecem peças que faltam, sem rodas ...

Também relatar um problema no sistema de Leaderboard, quando utilizado o fantasma de um adversário no final da rodada, não é cronometrado.

Ao fazer a volta mais rápida, sem fantasma, enquanto tentava assistir o replay ocorre um erro. (Erro no servidor de conteúdo 20103)

Obrigado

Torres

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  10. MJRL_PT

MJRL_PT New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi, same problem here, we start a DTM championship and we could not see the first seconds of the race, some players even complain they could not see other cars for the first lap.

11. MJRL_PT

MJRL_PT New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    How long is this gonna take to be solved?
    Beside the replay problem, players don't see each other on the star of the race, it's allways a big problem in most races at T1, if this problem it's going to take that long to solve, isn't better to revert and take off the 60s before the race start?

12. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Had some video replay where end is missing for me ?

13. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Is it "players" dont see each other up to turn one or you dont see others?
    I havnt dont too many races since the patch but everyone is invisible for the gridwalk and all there for the start in my experience.
    As for taking the 60 second delay off, no, no, no and once again no ;) It will be fixed, you can bank on it being in the next patch the question is when will it be released.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  14. MJRL_PT

MJRL_PT New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    It depends, sometimes players don't se me or I don't see them, there's a guy that have to be retired from the championship cause he allways don't see no one.

15. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    I would say the issue with them not seeing you and you them is your end, maybe a combination of connection and graphical settings\speeds.
    Could be im way off the mark, there are more knowledgable folks that may chime in with suggestions and fixes.

• Love it! Love it! x 1
  16. Pfalzdriver

Pfalzdriver Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    Nope, there is something wrong since the last patch.

We've encountered the same problem 14 days ago with the Silhouettes throughout the entire week. During Practice/Qualifying everyone was visible to everybody, and as soon as a race started one player wasnt visible anymore. And it was always another player, and he wasnt visible to anyone anymore.

Problem here, also a non reproducable bug. Sometimes everything was ok, sometimes one was missing.

Screenshots of this are available.

17. Racki

Racki Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0
    Single Cars are completely missing in the replay if the player drops out of the game or quits.
    I don't know if this issue is related to this topic or reported elsewhere already.
    Just wanted to tell you ;)

18. Pfalzdriver

Pfalzdriver Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    Moin Racki ;)

Just reload the replay once or twice and they'll show up again. :)

• Like Like x 1