ReShade - Post Processing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Georg Ortner, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Wilko Jones

Wilko Jones Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -0
    When I start Raceroom, Reshade puts a reminder at the top of the screen. For me, to get into Reshade's settings I have to press the "Home" key, on my Keyboard. From what I understand that is the standard assignment. I changed my toggle for Reshade to the "End" key. Look through the drop down menu, to find the toggle key.

Hope this helps.

2. Marc Christian

Marc Christian New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I just now been looking at this here in 2024.
    One of my first thoughts was that the original shading in the sim is most realistic as in real life the sort of more unattractive haze or flat color contrast seems more natural to real life than a enhancer that changes contrast for a more vivid color spectrum.
    It is kind of cool though, but the original shading within the game isn't bad really. I wish Raceroom would perhaps add this instead and we could access it in real sim settings. I also with RaceRoom would make the sim's AI as far as opponent settings able to lower beyond 80! Still so fast it's unnatural.

3. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    From what we know, some kind of graphical enhancement update is coming.

As for AI, we need to wait for another batch of improvements to be released, maybe you won't need settings below 80. AI has various issues and it's being looked at.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Marc Christian

Marc Christian New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for your reply sir. Very nice! I am more tuned with the add on's and upgrades from the makers of a given sim as Mods & personal touch ups are usually foreign to a given product and then it has to be updated or reinstalled every update etc.... at it is usually a bootleg gig ya know. I was racing GT3 2023 Porsche model and passing people up. AI people that is...... Perhaps I'll move it back to adaptive :eek:
    I'm thinking too of upgrading to a Asetek Invicta with their Forte Rim later this year when I can drop 2 grand. Will from Austrialia - Boosted Media thinks highly of it. I'm currently running a ASR4 chassis, Fanatec GT-DD pro turned up all the way with Fanalab. VRS Pedals.
    I hung up my wings for sim racing as I have so much more fun with racing. I love the speed of RaceRoom! I think it's an underrate sim.

• Like Like x 1