Problem stuttering

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by 247, Feb 14, 2015.

1. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Ok I did a test tonight. Same race server, same setting for visual and I got no stutter at all. The only difference is we were doing the test with 2 people for most of the race versus about 7 people when I got the stutters.

So its inconclusive :sweat:

2. 247

247 Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    yep...usually it happens to me after 2 or 3 races...

3. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    But was crazy fun!! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Has anyone experienced a relatively massive stutter or even a lag, when another player enters the practice or qualy session of Multiplayer? Every other time I dont get a stutter, it's only when someone enters the multiplayer session I am in.

I have never experienced any stuttering outside of this scenario. And without doubt, 100% of the time for me, I get about a full 1 second stutter, or lag, where my screen freezes until it functions properly again. After which, normal racing is just fine, frame rates are fine, and all is well again.

Im not sure if this is related at all, it might not be, but I figured it must be happening to some other players as well.

5. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    I get it too. its being reported by a lot of peoples, But for me at least i don't get it every single time someone joins in.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Ahh alright, since this is happening to others and has been reported, I suppose it is a different issue.

I wasnt too sure, and this was the only "stuttering" thread I noticed in my minimal searching :p

Good to know this isnt just an isolated incident though.

Cheers

• Love it! Love it! x 1
  7. 247

247 Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    so...yesterady evening i've completely deassembed my notebook and cleaned the fan...now everything seems to run fine (raceroom included) so i think the update was just a coincidence and overheating was my problem...as for the others i get lag too when someone join on mp even if this one is effectively a different problem that the one i had)

• Like Like x 1