Vote for an Offline Mode on R3E

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gorgoms, Nov 20, 2015.

1. KOKORO ga PYONPYON

KOKORO ga PYONPYON Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +203 / 0 / -0
    +1
    we need OFFLINE

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. D.Abbenhuis

D.Abbenhuis New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    lol offline isnt this game not maked for online play to race others pff i dont even wand to play offline i play because i want to race against other people not ai opponents

and bdw look at games like league of legends and wow the have server problems as well it is and will always be a machine

3. Pr3t3nd3r

Pr3t3nd3r Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    For an online racing you have invested your money in the wrong game because servers are pretty much empty ^^ Sad but true...

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. k0fe

k0fe New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    But sometimes it's good to practice. Why should people bother 'bout online if the only thing they need is practice?
    Just imagine that you have no internet or there is a trouble on game server, but you can practice in offline.
    It's quite good that we are in 2015 not in early 2000's and internet is accessible from almost everywhere.

And by the way I think, that MOBA and MMORPG are not a good examples.

5. D.Abbenhuis

D.Abbenhuis New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

its was not about the game but about the servers if wil fail to sometime its just how it is

and yes i can understand people want a offline mode sow you can play when servers are down but it wil also be bad to have it because alot of people just go and download the game than and we get les and les people in multiplayer

6. Yatzeck

Yatzeck Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Offline/online no matter if the game will be playable all the time when I want to play.

7. C. Banger

C. Banger New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Offline, PLEASE!

• Agree Agree x 1