What is your favorite Gt3 Car in the game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by muzikant, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Metalogic

Metalogic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0
    Oh, okay. my bad...

2. marshma11ow8

marshma11ow8 Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    BMW Z4 is my favourite car after the update
    The Audi doesn't have enough force feedback (probably because the multiplayer is low) but the z4 is stable like no other car is even if it is slow

3. Muca

Muca Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Good taste. ;) Ragginger is a very nice guy who never complains. I guess he just wants to race. Probably the easiest guy for a team. He is also with Nick Tandy my favorite driver on the track. Very fast and a joy to watch.

The Ruf is my favorite car, I love the sound. S3 nailed it almost perfectly. Somehow I also started liking the Alpina, I guess because no one is driving it and I have good memories from ADAC GTM 2012. It was a beast back then, even the additional extra weight from winning couldn't stop it.

btw to all GT3 fans. If you want to visit a race, go to Oschersleben. It is my favorite track. Not many people, very family like atmosphere (at least more than other ADAC GTM tracks) and from the "hill" you can almost see half of the track.
    ADAC GTM 2016 is in a week there. It is also possible to stay over night not far from the track for ~15-20 Euro per night.

Give the Alpina a try, it is also very stable and has FFB similar to Z4. At Nordschleife it is very competitive. At least with default setups.

The OT escalated quickly sorry. :D

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
  4. richlevy2003

richlevy2003 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0 / -0
    I enjoy the challenge of driving all the different cars. The camaro is a beast to drive and get to perform at a high level, but its my sentimental favorite. No clear cut favorite, each one gets lots of attention, some are more fun to drive on one track than the other cars. Some weekends I run on one track and just do 10-20 laps for each car. Pushing harder and harder till I have hit my best time, than hop in another car and do the same. After a few cycles thru the cars all are pretty close to my max time... I guess I'm the weak link, not the cars lol

5. Sascha Reynders

Sascha Reynders Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -0
    The Audi R8 LMS is my favourite at the moment, the McLaren MP4-12C is a close second. I like my GT3's mid-engined :D

6. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Was the merc....sure it still will be but struggling with the new physics

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    I usually used to drive MP4, since the patch I'm all the time in the R8.

8. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Merc was mine too, but it doesn't feel the same anymore since the update, the z4 is still a nice drive very planted, Audi/MP4 are very boring, I do like driving the Vette , but I always feel it is missing something.

9. Jok3sta

Jok3sta Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    of all the GT3 cars The Ruf feels the liveliest . thats my favorite so far. But I like them all

10. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Dont\havnt driven all the GT cars for more than a couple of laps apart from the Audi and Nissan, liked the Nissan before the patch, love it now! To me every other GT car felt tame or timid compared to the Nissan, that was prepatch, now i couldnt speak of the others but the Nissan rocks!

11. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    ALPINA

• Like Like x 1
  12. DawdlingDan

DawdlingDan New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
  13. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Nissan gtr

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Dale Junior

Dale Junior Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
    actual the BMW Z4 but the new sound of the car is not my cup of tea anymore :( (since the last update)
    [​IMG]
    PS: Does anybody still own the old BMW Z4 GT3 car files? Keyword: Backup? I search for the old sound files. Thank you in advance.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  15. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    :D but he tends to swear.. I heard him saying "wichser (wanker)" several times after incidents. You could hear it on TV when he got out of his Porsche during driver swap. :D

16. matteman

matteman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +128 / 0 / -0
    Nissan GTR, Ford GT, BMW Alpina.;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    audi(it just points so nicely) or the chev(i love how livley the back is)

18. c3lix

c3lix Active Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0

19. gp20

gp20 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    The RUF because it is funny to drive (and i like to watch it) though it is not the most efficient car. If i want to win a race, i take another car (Mac Laren or Z4).

20. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Just drove the Mclaren....really enjoyed that VS the Merc....which I loved before the update.