Why no discount(however small) for WTCC 2013 holders?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sean Kenney, Jun 11, 2015.

1. theravenousbeast

theravenousbeast Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    Personally I wouldn't mind a base game package that would possibly mean it's cheaper that what I've bought so far if it means more people get on board this sim. It's all R3E needs to truly become the RACE 07 successor.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. CDwyer

CDwyer Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    I am at about $130.00 in this sim, and as such I am starting to question each new purchase in terms of my overall spending on this game. I had been really looking forward to WTCC '14. Got disappointed when they said it would be a pack not an experience (I had hoped for all the tracks) and time wore down my enthusiasm. Skiped on Salzburfring and Shanghai (only tracks I do not own) but bought the wonderful Macau. I only bought the Citroen from the WTCC '14 set. R3E can feel expensive, but the ability to only buy one car from a class and compete is a great way to stay involved and not spend so much.
    I'd probably buy both tracks if/when on sale and the other three cars if there was a discount. I am willing to put more money in, but I am at the point were I need a little push or incentive to buy beyond what is really appealing.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Salzburgring is one of the best tracks in the game. Be sure to pick it up when you can.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    yeah, salzburg surprized me how fun it is, for the few corners it has.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    It's very much a simple, old-fashioned track which is quite refreshing. Fast, narrow, no tarmac run-off. Very rewarding.

• Agree Agree x 1