Will There Be a Summer 2021 Sale This Year?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by weikaitsai, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Piston Broke

Piston Broke Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    The BEST value game out there is an OLD game now, Assetto Corsa, mods galore, skins/cars/ tracks 100's of them, and it's still going strong

2. Jose Fernandez de Castro

Jose Fernandez de Castro New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I tried Raceroom after a while. I do like the new FFB and UI, but the quality of the free content is pretty poor. I was thinking of buying the premium pack if on sale but since that didn't happen I bought the season pass for AMS2. Yes, Raceroom has more content, but the quality level of the content I'm sure is not even across the board, and the graphics and detail look pretty dated. AMS2 keeps improving rapidly every week and although not everything is great yet, each release it gets closer and closer.
    I might still take the plunge on Raceroom if a sale comes, there is a lot of good stuff in it for sure. Also bought Rfactor 2 but refunded, that game looks better than Raceroom and has great FFB, but everything else is a mess.

3. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    Yes, finally the only thing I bought was Hockenheim for AMS2 as I had Steam money and I liked the idea of going back to the classic long layout not included in RRE, whereas in the last 2 summer sales I have always bought RRE DLC. Splitting my limited gaming time between those 2 titles more and more equally means having more than enough content to be entertained with, depending on whether I would rather do multiplayer or offline and what type of vehicle/driving conditions.

4. Hendrick

Hendrick Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    Sale is on ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +357 / 0 / -0
    Unexpected but nice :D

6. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    There is a god but he doesn´t seem to like Steam.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Jose Fernandez de Castro

Jose Fernandez de Castro New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So the sale is still up even though it was supposed to end on the 25th?

8. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    They may havve copied circus marketing and deliberately extended it so no one complains they didn´t have time or that it ended too soon at local time.

9. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +357 / 0 / -0
    Or they just forgot about the sale :D A lot of their staff is on vacations.