News DTM 2015 Virtual Championship

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Jun 11, 2015.

1. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    At least you might get your own name right! lmao :D

2. Akos Kemeny

Akos Kemeny Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Next time please make the standings more visible. I can't even see my name on the board. Make the names with white next time.

3. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Judged by the accent - definitely not :)
    Gladly no "push him out" this time@Spielberg

4. LSRTV

LSRTV Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    The commentator was Rachael , this coming Monday we will have Fabian and Rachael in the booth. They will both get a little better as they learn the drivers and the series :)

5. Davide Toccaceli

Davide Toccaceli Active Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I forgot to reply to the mail until 8 am, I replied one hour ago, could I race the same or not? if not, nothing to say, I am wrong:(

6. Akos Kemeny

Akos Kemeny Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys!
    Are there gonna be races with tyre wear and fuel consumption? or just races without them?

7. LSRTV

LSRTV Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    We are currently looking for a few drivers that have experience with obs or xsplit, have set up a stream to either show there in sim screen or an external camera showing your actual racing rig while driving. You will need a decent highspeed connection in order to connect your stream. If you already stream then you should be fine.

Screenshot (31).png

8. Adam Jonas

Adam Jonas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +222 / 0 / -0
    Did anybody receive the password for today's race? I haven't receive any e-mail, just a confirmation from Seb.

9. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
    I think he will be sending it shortly.

He was on a roadtrip back from Gamescom.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Adam Jonas

Ratings:
    +222 / 0 / -0
    I got it now, thanks. :)

11. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
  12. Akos Kemeny

Akos Kemeny Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    my connection is bad..but it is a good idea :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. bastoner97

bastoner97 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, my connection is bad too, something like 0.80 mb in upload and 10 in download

14. Flamedphoenix

Flamedphoenix Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0 / -0
    26 Drivers??? Oh Boy..

15. LSRTV

LSRTV Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    yea connections need to be at least double what you would be sending the video feed

16. OscarHardwick

OscarHardwick Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Well that was annoying. With CET, CEST, UTC and BST I had the square root of no idea what time anything was happening. So I turned up late, confused and very out of practice.

Qualified near the back and went back further with my gammy start. T2 and T4 were about as crazy as you'd expect and I came out somewhere from it all but facing the right way, silver linings and what not. Got a slow down through T1 a couple of laps later (by the way Raceroom, that was some of the sketchiest stuff ever get those mandatory on track slowdowns turned OFF). After which it was just a case of go round and hope for the best. Completely bodged 10th and a point but it was by no means down to my merit as a driver.

See you again soon, maybe even at the right time.

Oscar.

17. Akos Kemeny

Akos Kemeny Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Firstly, congratulations to everybody, was a clean race!
    My qualy lap was decent, didn't had the pace for 1-2. P3 was excellent for me.
    The first lap was great, i was batteling with Jack all lap long, but he defended well, i made a mistake and Davide could sneak past.
    After a few laps he also made a mistake, he spun and i gained P3 back. In the last 3-4 laps i had problems with my engine, because i shifted down too early :p But fortunatelly Davide was too far back.
    All in all, it was a good race, i'm satisfied with P3.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Adam Jonas

Ratings:
    +222 / 0 / -0
    Hockenheim, Round 8, Qualifying results:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jackthelad

Jackthelad Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Qualifying: PB time and .022 off pole so pleased with that

Race: had some side by side raicng with Akos in the first few corners which enabled tim to get away a second but I clear and tried to close Tim down, was able to keep the gap looking fairly respectable until he made an error out of T3 and I got the lead. Was able to keep the gap to about 7 tenths to a second then some lag happend and Tim appears infront of me, back behind me then infront of me again then with a few laps to go braking for the hairpin he appears on my bumper and pushed me off into the wall. Now I know there was lag and it was not intentional but anyone with any integrity would of given the place back and then attempted a fair repass but Tim just drove off, took the flag and laughed about it afterwards. Very unfair and I hope the stewards reverse the positions.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Interesting that others had the same problem. I have this issue with the leaps in time since the big 10GB update and today again. I was at the very end of the field anyway but after i had several leaps I better quit the race as it is very confusing for others...
    Sry if it disturbed anyone!
    See also https://forum.sector3studios.com/in...r-unplayable-because-of-high-ping.1562/page-3