Released 12 February 2016 RaceRoom has been updated (Hotfix patch)

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Sonat Ozturk, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Nordberg_E38

Nordberg_E38 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi, Chris.
    Can't say for the one in the afternoon but for the second one in the evening it was a normal quali session. All the action I described happened in the pits and I heard other drivers passing by on the track on the other side of the pit wall.
    Unfortunately I can't remember if car movement was visible thru the milky menu window. I will have an eye on this if it happens again.

I also tried to reproduce it this morning by connecting to different servers with no "success".

2. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Had this one myself, only once though, did report it, was a while ago though!

3. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Nordberg.
    I had this one too lately, but as the car doesn't start driving on its own in quali (unless the server is set to rolling start) and I also heard my car starting to drive just as it froze I assumed the server was set to rolling quali.

I'm chasing this one atm, but it's very evasive. I thought I could repro it but every theory I come up with is disproven the next time I try the same steps...

4. Osni Kniess

Osni Kniess Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Still problems When switching from Qualifying to Race.

Follow the .dmp file.

Attached Files:

5. Lars Otto

Lars Otto Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Yesterday in League Race i had the bug. Standing in Garage and Waiting for Race to Start and nothing happens. Can´t do anything ingame, only way to close Game was to kill it over the Task Manager. I had no Crashdump

cheers

6. Osni Kniess

Osni Kniess Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    This problem occurred a few times, no matter what game screen I was, if you stay in the garage is the crash occurs also if I'm on track when it switch to the race session. The problem is still serious and occurs frequently.

7. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    But do you do some things every time you are on a server. like checking the timings table, watching race monitor, stuff like that.

Or did it happen even if you weren't doing anything in the menu?

8. Osni Kniess

Osni Kniess Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    The crash occurs randomly. There is no standard. Sometimes it occurs when I'm on the track, sometimes occurs when I'm on the timesheet, occurs sometimes when I'm on the setup screen, and already occurred sometimes when I'm on the options screen for example when I'm looking at the countdown, etc.

When none of these crash occur, very lucky, I can go to the starting grid and run normally.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Nordberg_E38

Nordberg_E38 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Next one.. GT3 on Red Bull Ring... Feb 29th, 22:30 (German time)
    Stood in the garage for setup correction shortly before qualy ends. On the way to leave the setup quali switched to race.. frozen in the menu-section.. :(
    I saw my car thru the milky window in the pits with no movement behind (mechanics, crowd) but hear myself and the others standing on the start grid ready for take-off. And then came the impacts into my car.
    I always try to warn the others by typing a message using the "c-option" but dont know if this appears on their screen.
    Logs attached...

EDIT
    Fortunately this time I could switch to the desktop -> task manager and killed RRRE..

Attached Files:

10. dtom84

dtom84 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    When can you fix this crash? Our league has many problem with the switching (Qualifying to Race).

11. Lars Otto

Lars Otto Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    In Yesterdays League Testrace 4 Members had this Bug again. All Standing in the Box before Qualitime ends. Only way to close Game was to open Task Manager.No one had an crash dump file.

cheers

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lars Otto

Lars Otto Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Last Evening i had a crash from quali to Race.

cheers

Attached Files:

13. Time

Time Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Those days, i've to many crash of game (game close) or crash between qualif session and race. The last patch doesn't work very well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    They're working on it. That's all I can tell you, but they are aware of it and trying to solve the issue.

15. Falschfahrer

Falschfahrer Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    ... yesterday i have a crash from Quali to Race. :(

Attached Files:

16. Twister80

Twister80 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I have in a Race of DTM 2015(Multiplayer) at Zandvoort after 30min a Crash Dump. This was in Box Menu, freeze for 3 sek and shut down the Game.

Attached Files:

17. Twister80

Twister80 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    The Next Crash Dump on Multiplayer Session, WTCC 2014 on Shanghai Circuit. This Crash Dump was on Start grid.

Greets

Attached Files:

18. migbigmagic

migbigmagic New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Crashdump from today 19 April Spa-50 racers after the race!

Attached Files: