Car wishlist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Christian G, Sep 16, 2015.

1. alesi27

alesi27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    Soon™

2. Metalogic

Metalogic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0
    Well given that they haven't even released the ADAC GT Master 2015 pack yet, that could be a while...

3. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    I wouldn't wait for it. Not saying it can never happen, but I assume they have no license for the new versions yet and as long as there's other, different cars/classes that can be added, getting slightly different versions of cars that are already in the game is not a priority. Just my guess.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Azfalt Raser

Azfalt Raser Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    How much does it cost to program/develop an individual car for R3E?
    Silly question, I know. Without divulging the actual costs, would it be affordable for someone to commision the addition of a specific car?

Say this one located in Sweden.
    I wonder what class it runs? and if it could be converted to run in one of our current R3E categories?

back in high school days, my mom wanted these Rx7's so bad.:rolleyes: As long as I got to drive, who could argue? :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  5. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Guess that's very difficult to put down in one number.
    First you need the license, and Mazda are known for being difficult with theirs.
    Then there's the actual development, in which several people (modellers, artists, physics crew, sound dude) are involved.
    But if you're very wealthy and don't know what to do with your money you could contact J-F or Sonat and make an offer. ;P

• Like Like x 3
  6. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    Agree!

7. Azfalt Raser

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    If I were that wealthy....I would pay the "sound dude" alittle extra to make that Mazda sing! Then, I wouldn't forget you beta testers that help on these forums. :)
    As it stands, if we both saw a nickel on the ground, I'd fight you for it.. :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  8. Azfalt Raser

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    A graphic rendition of a Swedish customer car I drooled over. Must not be anything to do in Sweden.
    When my car grows up, it wants to be a Mercedes 190E 16V 2.5 Evo that I saw posted by another Swede. Swedes make the coolest cars ever!!!!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  9. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Well, I believe @Anthony Monteil would be the first to jump at the chance to create a rotary.

• Like Like x 3
  10. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    It seems ADAC season 2016 is coming up with 9 Lamborghinis Huracan and 3 Porsche 991.
    All cars with licensing issues.
    In addition Corvette C7, Mercedes AMG GT, Audi R8 LMS and BMW M6 needing a new license.
    This couuld be a lean grid with heavy licensing for season 2016.
    Feeling a bit sad about it.:(
    Edit: 8 Lambos

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
  11. XXVI Sol

XXVI Sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    I would agree with this if you had said that 2 years ago refering to adac 14,15 or dtm 14,15 now it is just ironic

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Don't get it, ADAC 2015 isn't even out. Everything beyond that is very unknown but as long as there's other classes to be added I don't worry too much about a possible 2016 pack or what cars might be in that. I'd rather have more variety than yet another set of GT3 cars.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    If the ADAC-Series will be continued in R3E there is now way around new Licenses. At the moment there are only 6 Car from already confirmed 28 Cars (or even more as Phoenix has now confirmed its pariticipation) that are present in R3E - that is one Corvette C6 from RWT-Racing, two Nissans and three Bentleys. All other Teams switch to cars that are not available in R3E at the moment. Looks like Audis new R8 LMS take the lead (10 cars) in the field followed by Lambo (9 Cars are correct @frischhaltefolie or has someone dropped out?)

For sure variety is good, but it is always nice to drive races with modern GT-Cars and compare your results with the Pro's when following a race in TV. And there is still variety, but reduced to one class...

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    Here's the last info, I found.

15. Lachaussette

Lachaussette Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    Lamborghini license is - imo - the only uncertainty o_O

16. baronkg

baronkg Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    TCR series is n1 this year - SEAT León, Volkswagen Golf, Alfa Romeo Giulietta, Honda Civic, Opel Astra, Peugeot 308 Gti, Subaru STi.
    Please, Sector3 grab TCR license on time. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Azfalt Raser

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    Car wish list? Sort of a Raceroom wish list, if it's okay......

After the initial euphoria of a new/different car, unless it's a spec race on a multi-player server, the sight of 1 or 2 or 3 different cars in a class or on the grid....not very interesting/fun in SP/MP.

Is there such a thing as GTR1, or GTR2, or GTR3 classes?
    If it's a fictional replacement for "GT1....GT3" (due to licensing?), Then why not create a fictional "GTRE (GTRaceroomExperience)" class? Have some cars in multiple classes. Saleen S7 GTR1, & Saleen S7 "GTRE". Just adjust the performance so it fits for each class.

Look at the POSSIBLE list of cars we could choose from for a SP or MP race.
    The diversity would make this class extremely popular. S3 can generate more revenue by giving new life to these other cars that are out there by themselves that people ignore. And think about what the grids would look like! Especially in mult-class racing....say Prototypes, "GTRE", and WTCC in one race. Update the physics across the board, convert it to a GTRE Pack, if you want. People have been wishing for a GT3 pack anyway.

Audi R8 LMS (new)
    Audi R8 LMS Ultra
    Bentley Continental (new)
    BMW M3
    BMW M6
    BMW Z4
    Cadillac ATSV R (new)
    Cadillac CTSV R
    Chevrolet Camaro
    Chevrolet Corvette Z06 R
    Chevrolet Corvette C7 GT3 R (new)
    Ford GT
    Ford GT (new)
    Ford Mustang
    Lamborghini Gallardo
    Lamborghini Huracan (new)
    McLaren MP4 12C
    McLaren 650S (new)
    Mercedes SLS AMG
    Mercedes SLS AMG (new)
    Nissan GT-R (left hand drive please)
    Porsche 911 GT3 R (new)
    Porsche 911 Ruf RT12R
    Saleen S7

For those purists that argue realism.....
    1) We're racing under fake class names already :rolleyes:
    2) The performance for GT3 cars aren't as equal as R3E portrays. Look at the Ford GT. The older model is not cutting edge competitive. It's disappeared from alot of series. Yet it's near or at the top of our leaderboards.:p

• Like Like x 1
  18. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Not so sure on that ^^ look at the result of last years final Race of ADAC GT-Masters. That Race-Weekend was the only Weekend that the Ford has participated to honor the Lambda-Performance-Founder who died the year before. That was the reason that the Ford GT disappears from GT-Masters since 2014.
    http://www.adac-gt-masters.de/de/rennergebnisse-2015/hockenheim-5263/rennen-2-20178

The main reason that the Ford GT disappeares from alot series is, that it has never got Works-Support and only few teams are able to capable to build cars that can compete against Works-Cars. Lambda-Performace was one of the Teams that was developing the Ford GT to a GT3-Car but they stopped working on it after the Founder passed away.

Maybe this year we will see the Ford GT again in some more races. The Alzen-Brothers will participate in VLN-Series with their Ford GT.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. testdriver69

testdriver69 Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    i'd like to see this mosler mt900
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  20. KOKORO ga PYONPYON

KOKORO ga PYONPYON Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +203 / 0 / -0
    FIA-GT3 class cars is sufficient GTR3. full stomach.
    What the car we need
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    cute racing cars <3
    and...
    cool racing cars
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1