eSports WTCC - Round 2: Hungaroring

Discussion in 'Esports WTCC' started by Robert Wiesenmüller, May 2, 2017.

1. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

After the engines went out in Monza, there was not a lot of time for the drivers of the eSports WTCC to cool down. The second round of the season already takes place this weekend, and the eSports WTCC heads over to the Hungaroring, located northeast of Budapest. The Hungarian round is always a very special occasion, with the local crowd cheering loudly on local hero Norbert Michelisz, who already managed to win two home races. The most successful driver on the track is Yvan Muller though, with four victories.

[​IMG]

Maybe Yvan inspired his countrymen, as Frenchman Tanguy Pedrazzoli of Virtual Drivers by TX3 set the fastest time of all drivers with a 1:45.453. But it couldn’t have gotten any closer. He was only one thousandth of a second faster than Juan Manuel Gomez of Factory Assault Team in his Honda Civic. Nikodem Wisniewski, Julian Kunze and Daniel Fredriksson rounded out the top 5.
    The big story of the pre-qualifying was the absence of championship leader Tim Heinemann though. The German picked up a small penalty in Monza, but still kept a healthy 5 point lead. But with him not taking part in the Hungarian round, it puts Alexander Dornieden and Mark Nandori in prime position for the championship. They only finished 11th and 16th on the leaderboard though. Everything points towards another action-packed and exciting round, especially now that the grids have been extended to 30 cars.

[​IMG]

If you want to follow the action, be sure to turn in on May 7th, at 17:00 GMT (14:00 Sao Paulo, 18:00 London, 19:00 Berlin), with live commentary of the races of division 1 and 2 by James Kirk and Robert Wiesenmüller. You can watch it live on the YouTube channel of the FIA WTCC!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
    Last edited: May 6, 2017
  2. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys, the practice server which is set up for Round 2 can we have the cut warnings put on please, as i entered a Race last night and some guy seemed to be cutting half the track every single lap,:eek:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    I will do some new practice servers and post info about it on the news thread.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Spotter guides added to top post.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0

30 minutes until we go live

6. Gergo Baldi

Gergo Baldi Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Huge apologies for Pedrazzoli, you pressed the brake way earlier than the other Hondas - including the possible tyre wear aswell -, couldn't really do anything to avoid the contact. It wasn't on purpose for sure, and I really feel ashamed. I know it helps you nothing now, but I feel that that's the least I can do now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tanguy Pedrazzoli

Tanguy Pedrazzoli Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Don't worry, my tyre wear was huge compared to the others cars, especially because of the early fight. That is why I was so slow after the mid-race. It was the latest point I could break :(

8. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Tanguy Pedrazzoli

Tanguy Pedrazzoli Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    The link is broken

10. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
  11. ChatCureuil

ChatCureuil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    I watched with the "Maxou le pilote" french commentaries, and despite the small technical issues he got, that was really exciting races to watch. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Igor

Igor New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Я хотел бы знать, правилен ли этот обгон?
    I would like to know if this overtaking is correct?

13. Igor

Igor New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    А вот полная борьба с этим пилотом.
    But a complete fight with this pilot.

14. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Personally, I would say that the overtake is OK.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Tanguy Pedrazzoli

Tanguy Pedrazzoli Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    4 wheels behind the inside white line, it is not :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Flamedphoenix

Flamedphoenix Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0 / -0
    If you think, it wasnt correct, send in a protest - the racing commission will decide then.

17. Traction

Traction New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    majuh. if you think that overtake was ok then you should not be racing.......OMG it is so obvious..

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Igor

Igor New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    А что следует бить в бочину или в задний бампер? я обогнал без столкновения, но чутка вышел за пределы белой линии, но проехал по паребрику, а не по траве. Игра позволяла примерно так проезжать в квалификации.
    вопросов бы не было если были бы включенны срезки во время гонки

And what should I beat in the barrel or in the rear bumper? I overtook without a collision, but a bit out of the white line, but drove on the parebriku, and not on the grass. The game allowed to pass about this way in qualifying.
    Questions would not have been if cuts were included during the race

ну и Bence Raisz вообще ехал срезая шикану не один раз и выезжал слишком широко на последнем круге.

Well, and Bence Raisz generally rode cut chicane more than once and traveled too widely on the last lap.

19. Igor

Igor New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    да я чутка не вошёл в пределы белой линии но я старался не ударить машину соперника, а он в свою очередь на последнем повороте атаковал меня с контактом и из зоны заезда на питлейн

Yes I'm sensitive did not enter the limits of the white line, but I tried not to hit the opponent's car, and he in turn on the last turn attacked me with the contact and from the arrival zone to the pitlane

20. Bence Bánki

Bence Bánki Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    QUALIFYING - SECTOR TIMES

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1