Fanatec

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Karting06, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Uff

Uff Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Yes, I updated firmware for both the base and the pedals: with the latter connected to the base, they are properly mappable. With pedals connected via USB, they are seen as ID2 in-game, but when I press them the control is not registered while the steering instead is.

2. FormelLMS

FormelLMS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0 / -0
    Ok, could be that you have to delete your old controller profile and start a new one (?)

3. Uff

Uff Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    In the menu I had only the default keyboard and mouse profiles unfortunately. :(

4. FormelLMS

FormelLMS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0 / -0
    Okay. When you are in the controller menu, change the bases profile to PlayStation and back to PC. You can hear the USB plug out sound from Windows. Above on the screen there is a button for search new hardware. Please try this.

If it's not working, you could try other USB ports. I'm sorry, I didn't have one problem with the USB plugged pedals so I can't give the best help.
    But probably it helps

• Like Like x 1
  5. Uff

Uff Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    I'll try the PS4 suggestion: I noticed the little button at the top of the screen, but even after marking the peripheral as Wheel I was not able to assign pedals.
    I'll let you know if I manage to succed, thanks for your help in the meantime. :)

• Like Like x 1