Released Formula RaceRoom 2

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KW Studios, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Squid Cap

Squid Cap New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Nope, i just said everything is allright with steam. It hangs ingame, on an overlay. I can close the previous window under it and i an see that the game is there, working but now i got a hanged overlay blocking mouse :) That is a bug, no way around it, it is a bug....

Switching the blame doesn't help me, who is now in the role of being a customer not being able to purchase.

So "just register" is not the problem. The way the system works is the problem. Basically, i needed to know that i need to register and that after the payment, i receive it to my email. Fine. I just needed know it yesterday. BEFORE i considered purchase i needed to know how to.. ok, you get the picture, ingame store HAS to work, period..

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    BAM ! Couldn't resist to purchase them ingame (heavy discount- though I'm not a big Open Wheel fan) and for the very first time it didn't work - money is off my account but no FR2 - seems to be a Steam Shop Issue (Error 502)..still hope the transaction worked...

@Squid Cap ....ah okay.....posted same time....Santa did a lousy job today...:)

3. paulinhot

paulinhot Active Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    Well I hate to say it, I just went to purchase this content, and it seems Steam have charged me twice for the same item, and I don't even have the content, nothing at all. I don't intend on paying for it 3 times on the possibility that I don't get it again. I guess this means an evening of sending out emails, and little to no chance of getting the content sorted, shame as I really wanted to play it.

4. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    http://support.raceroomracingexperience.com/index.php/

Try filing a help desk report and see if that helps.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Squid Cap

Squid Cap New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I got mine in the end and once i knew how to do it, it was easy...

6. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    @Squid Cap Could you be more specific, pleeeeeaase.....:rolleyes:

7. Squid Cap

Squid Cap New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Sure, i was just complaining it to someone else earlier who said this to when i was in your situation :)

Go to the raceroom Shop website, not raceroom store website: raceroom s tore and dot here and then the con sounding end (i'm not allowed to link here yet, boooooo)
    Buy VRP, pay them and use Guest account. You will receive the code to your email or register so you don't have to type that info everytime.
    Go to your email, it should arrive immediately, copy the code, go to game, click on the VRP icon up, redeem code, press ctrl+v and paste the code

EASY AND SIMPLE WASN'T IT? :) :)

8. Squid Cap

Squid Cap New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    it is
    raceroom
    store
    period
    and the most common url ending that rhymes with con

BTW, this forum bugs too, it says i have to have more than zero to post links, i got 7 posts... it says so "you got 7, you need more than 0" or something ...lol.. and raceroom store points to different place in google search, raceroom shop point to an address that has the word store in it... And it defaults to deutch... .

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  9. Jll02

Jll02 Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. paulinhot

paulinhot Active Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    Thanks, I have done so, and I ended up buying it for a third time and getting the content, and it's highly enjoyable. I just want my two additional charges returned :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Max

Max Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    No FR1 is coming in the future. The devs say it at the last Dev stream. And the good on this is, they can do waht they want its a
    fantasy F1 car. And they dont like the formula cars of today. All in All they make 4 Formula cars (f1,gp2,f3 or f4, and one classic f1 car) ;)

12. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    They will refund you asap, just fill in the helpdesk ticket and give them the relevant info.

13. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    You really wouldn't have needed any of this if you had enabled steam overlays. Just sayin.

14. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -0
    Had a quick blast and love em, graphics are stunning on them as well. A question for all the r3e veterans, is there any way i can get any of the cams that they show in the promo video, specifically the offset nose cam, offset drivers cam and offset sidepod cam? From what i can make out we are limited to the usual 4 cams.
    Cheers
    F1A

15. ozcanuck55

ozcanuck55 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    Just bought the F2 pack with VRP won in ADAC 2014 comp. Thanks S3! Eau Rouge here we come....

16. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    Tried it for a short race with a full grid of AI's and really like it!
    Not much for those fast open wheelers..(Looking forward to your sound Anthony and the classic + low powered ones though):tonguewink:
    But probably still one of the best OW races I've ever done!
    Must be do to that it's actually raceble with the AI in R3E!
    Just saw a couple of nice mistakes from the AI resoulting in some spin outs, otherwise they behaved flawlessly even though I'm slow. :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just a few things:
    Is the back fire sound on those cars a bit weak?
    And the damage model is actually less implemented than for licensed cars..

17. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    You can use any of the replay cams when driving, just map a button and change.

18. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    Good timing. I just recently began to like open wheelers so welcome FR2! :D
    First test race... yes, me like.

19. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -0
    Thanks heppsan, i tried to find it in the control settings so i could map it to my wheel but i am not sure what the cams are called. I found i could change them in game using the home key but i could not find this mapped in the settings, any ideas?

20. Mike Demers

Mike Demers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    bought it this morning at work and had to wait to try it tonight. Nice addition to R3E - cost me about $6 CDN so no big deal really.