Released GTR 3 Car Pack

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, May 24, 2016.

1. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0

Say whaat? :D

2. Racki

Racki Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0
    I own 10 of the 13 cars and get a price of 1298 vRP. This deal is quite okay but not a must have for me.
    Think I'll wait for the next sale :)

3. Clapper

Clapper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    I had not purchased 3 cars either (P4/5, Alpina and the Mustang). Including the extra 95 liveries it's a good deal. @Sector3, Kudos to the awesome liveries for the Camaro, Mustang, Corvette, etc, etc :D

4. Bottroper

Bottroper Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    just got the pack even tho I didn't need it. Had all the cars already with two or three liveries for the ones I do drive. Spend 11.49 USD and I don't really wanna know what's that in today's AUD.

I assume that's what psychologists call an addiction :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Captain Zero

Captain Zero Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    I got the GTR 3 pack because during test drives of my favorite cars in the GTR3, they seemed to sound a little better, handle better and I noticed, maybe its just me... but the AI was actually spinning out and having trouble along with being more sensitive to traffic - you don't see that often. And I loved the large car selection and 100+ liveries!
    Nice Car Pack R3E!

Question: is there a way to change out single user car packs, like the GTR 3, or ones of your choice, up at the top of the screen like we have with the DTM and ADAC? That would be cool!

6. Captain Zero

Captain Zero Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Yes, that's what I meant. Thanks for your quick response! I realize now that the "Experience" level comes from having several years worth of the venues which gives you an idea what it was like to race in those years.

Thanks again. :)

7. DirtyriceTX

DirtyriceTX Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    I own the 2013 and 2014 adac gt packs. I didn't buy the 2015 because I don't care about having the bentley. If servers were running gtr3 I would just purchase a livery and be good to go. I already own all the cars i'll actually drive. So for me at $15.44 or 1439 vrp it's not really tempting. For a new player I could see it being attractive though. I am happy to see more mustang liveries though. If this contained more new gtr3 cars i'd be more likely to buy it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. gio_vtec

gio_vtec Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    i do like the idea of the pack, i mean, not right now for me as i need 1300vrp, but for the new people, this GTR3 pack and European track pack will be a good starter pack :) .

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Flyingnono

Flyingnono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    Excellent news for me. The pack was only 680vrp for me with the discount. I like news liveries of the camaro and the number 7 of the sls amg for the 24h race with the black wheels. And my favorite the blue corvette.

• Like Like x 2
  10. richlevy2003

richlevy2003 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0 / -0
    I hit the purchase button, I had all the cars with 1 livery. now I have the ability to race any of the cars in whatever color strikes my mood of the day :)
    The only reason I even had a moment of hesitation, I have made a commitment since the new update to use the dtm1992, gto, group5, Audi TT, touring cars more, I enjoy those classes very much and they are far easier for me to ring as much performance out of than the gt3 classes, Though I do have to admit I have always enjoyed the gt3 classes :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Captain Zero

Captain Zero Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Thank you Gongo for your very helpful info on the different championships. I own the DTM 2015, which is one of my favorites with the two-race format, etc. It is like Formula 1 with roofs! I learned to watch my fuel as the DRS/PTP will suck the gas AND the tank right down the intake then spit the crumpled tank out onto the track!! :rolleyes: lol I've ran out of gas several times; twice with a half a lap or less to go. :confused:

And also own ADAC 14 & 15 ( I bought the 14 then noticed the 15 had a few cars I wanted to race or race against so I got it too.) Also, I had to have Group 5 and WTCC 15. :D

I'm hoping they will put an endurance championship in game using the GTR3 and the protos we have already. That would be fun.
    Thanks again!

12. Flyingnono

Flyingnono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    The mobile 1 # 46 is "tout simplement " amazing.
    Great job sector 3, great job...
    Now i'm waiting for new cars in gt3 class and i hope new tracks...
    Any news from the green bentley and why during the game we have kw pink livery (auto generated liveries)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Captain Zero

Captain Zero Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    I too like the blue 46 Vette. Beautiful car! And I agree, the liveries are excellent. So are the tire models; they are just perfect!

14. paulinhot

paulinhot Active Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    The "hot fix" worked a treat for me, so I can race the Corvettes with pleasure :D thank you.

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  15. DSky

DSky Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    1,49€ for me, thanks for the "new" liveries S3S.

16. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    I can't choose the Mustang and Corvette liveries that I bought separately (not as pack) in MP. Is it a setting in the dedicated servers or still a bug that I can't choose them in multiplayer? For example I can only select the purple Mustang but I bought 3 more liveries.

17. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Host has to specify what liveries are available.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the enlightenment!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Mike Demers

Mike Demers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    yeah nice pack for newcomers I guess. I own every single piece of content for R3E but I cant see spending another 1174VRP for some liveries.

20. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    o_O Who would buy a livery for a car they didn't own?

• Agree Agree x 1