Known Upcoming Content/Features

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rodger Davies, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    Good RUF spotting guys! Thanks for pointing that out. We know the GT3 is a 997 based one now (RT12?). Agree that the wing is a bit too small on both versions.

2. Cheeseman

Cheeseman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    I think they should do some minor tweaks to the Ruf GTR3 model so that it doesnt look the same as the GTR2 one.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Rodger Davies

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    Hope so too, as I intend to use them in multiclass eventually! That said, the GT3 997 did take the rear end that was developed for the GT2 in real life.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. Cheeseman

Cheeseman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    After searching Google for both 997 GT2 and GT3, both cars are pretty similar in real life.

Still, a larger rear wing would be nice for the GTR3 version. If not, I guess I am alright with it if a discount if given to owners of the GTR2 version.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. ozcanuck55

ozcanuck55 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    Thats for the ADAC Super Duper Masters GT series. You need a pensioners card for that one. I should be eligible soon. Send it here.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. alesi27

alesi27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    Spa to be released in conjuction with ADAC GT MASTERS 2015.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    Season ends on October 4th. After that the ADAC pack probably gets released.

That means: ETA for Spa around five and a half weeks from today on. :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    If it really is the car you are after, go into AC as well, it has two versions of F40. And they are beasts, difficult but rewarding to drive

Just saying.

9. Max

Max Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    silverstone? status

10. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    spa is first
    I dont know anything about silverstone.
    and honestly don't care. lets get something other games don't have not more of the same

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    Will there be any changes in the car line up for WTCC 2015?

12. Stiggy

Stiggy Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    The Lada Granta has been replaced by the Vesta for the 2015 season, other than that it's just livery/driver changes.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. alesi27

alesi27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    Also,the Honda is a new car in reality(same model as 2014 but different aero).Chevy and Citroen nearly the same (few cosmetic changes bumpers,wing angle etc)

• Informative Informative x 2
  14. Nigel Fox

Nigel Fox Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    On Silverstone, frankly I like it about as much as Spa, possibly a little more. And it is a staple track, which would be good to have more of so people can have the racing "experience" they want. Regardless, more tracks are more tracks, and yes please. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Rodger Davies

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    Can't say I'm excited by Silverstone but not for the reason that it's in other games, just because in its current iteration it's an awful place and circuit.

The only thing we know about it is that it was begun by Alex after Sachsenring but was likely put on hold for 'a long German track', so depends if it's being worked on simultaneously, by someone else or if it's on hold for now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. hariseldon

hariseldon Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I didn't love Silverstone in its current form until I drove there in real life. Trust me, it's fun.

• Like Like x 2
  17. 2Lame2Aime

2Lame2Aime Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0 / -0
    I think real life racing is fun everywhere for everyone who isn't a propper racing driver. Forgive me if you are a well known former F1 driver and I didn't recognize you:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. machwebb

machwebb Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0 / -0
    I've never driven to Silverstone.....:p (Sorry couldn't resist) But I'm with you. I think it's a great track...Yeah it may not have the elevation, but Silverstone has it's own unique challenges....wish we could have the layout that included 'bridge'

• Like Like x 2
  19. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    I'm a fan of Silverstone, even after the redevelopment. It's still a classic track that oozes history and should be the staple of any sim. I don't care that it appears in most racing games over and over again. Like Monza, Spa, Suzuka and Nurburgring, there's a good reason for that.

Also, as @machwebb touched upon, elevation isn't an essential factor in what makes a good circuit. Just look at one of the most requested tracks - Sebring - which is as good as completely flat.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  20. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    I'm not a fan of Silverstone, never really "found the flow" in other games, always felt sort of awkward. However, I agree whole heartedly with @James Cook, well said mate. :cool: