International One Off Event - [CFEG] 90m Of Monza Grand Prix - LMP2 + GTR3 (28.05.17)

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by OverTheLine, Nov 29, 2016.

1. augustkekule

augustkekule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Hello guys. I will join this endurance-race in a gt 3 car. Most probably the Mustang or the Camaro.
    Really looking forward for this one.

Greetings

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    I did some laps a week ago with the Radical SR9 Aer, which i'll use for the race btw :)..
    Fastest was 2.07 lowish and 2,06 was possible if i recall correctly..
    Wingsetup 2-8 I used, and I'll post my setup as soon as it is worth it.

Greetz
    Jona

3. RedBreast

RedBreast Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Same car for me!! Any setup advice is greatly appreciated, cheers buddy!

• Like Like x 1
  4. OverTheLine

OverTheLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    update - driver line up has been updated. The session will be password protected for january to prevent any griefers etc. CFEG will be taking a break now until the 8TH JANUARY, where we will be racing again on sundays as usual. Hope to see you all there, and hope you all have a great xmas + new year :)

5. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    you have also been added to the driver line up for GTR3 :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. augustkekule

augustkekule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Where can i get the password for the race?

Greetings

7. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    the password will be sent out via the group page on the day of the event :)

8. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    sign up updated to reflect current slots - come on you GT3 drivers where are you at? join the fun :) reserve your spot now in order to take part :)

9. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    sign up is still open guys :) line up has been updated again, sign up using this page or via the group. either way is fine, any questions or concerns then let me know, cheers

10. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    just 6 days left guys, sign up any time you like :) will be passworded so make sure you got all the details you need. any Q's let me know

11. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    line up continues to fill nicely , few days left, dont miss this...the more that join the more fun it will be :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Squidboy

Squidboy Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Is there a base line for GT3 laptimes? I have a feeling i am no where near race pace....

13. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Sign me off

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  14. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    use the video on the original post to help you squid :) pace for GTR3 with baseline and with optimal conditions was 2:19 dead..if you add fuel to that, along with hotter track surface i reckon most will be doing 2:19.5-2:20. hope that helps. also the server will be up now for practice sessions. read the latest comment via the steam group for more details

ill add you to the line up

15. Squidboy

Squidboy Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    yeah i watched the vid (awesome btw) but i am not breaking low 2.24 average. it would be a very lonesome race for me. i will see if i can get some more practice in plus bigger problem is i need to get permisson from the missus for that long! (where did it all go wrong). Put me down as a tentative for now.

16. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    thats a shame, and i know the feeling with the other half, all ill say is.. 1) if you ever want to go around with me a few times i can help to some extent on where to find time, 2) speed is certainly not the attribute required to win an endurance race 3) consistency is far more valuable in this race, and considering you will be overtaken/overtaking with multiclass vehicles, that will slow your competitors down from their "optimal" pace.

17. Johan Reynvoet

Johan Reynvoet Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Looks like a lot of fun, my main reason to enter the event and for the experience! I have no experience in either classes, well just a little bit with GTR3 due to taking part in previous event in the GRRT group i'm a member of. I think therefore i'll be joining the GTR3 class. Don't know yet witch car, probably a mercedes? I also hope to give some people that are thinking not to join because they fear to be to slow, well i have no experience or even a good setup, so feel free to join anyway... you might not finish last :)
    Also have a question about that mumble thing, how to find and setup? Just in case of congrats and hope i'm not too late with that question
    Greetings, JOHAN REDUCATOR (this is my steam and in general playname)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  18. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    I've added you to the line up, in relation to mumble, you can find all the details via the steam page, for obvious reasons, i wont be putting them on here to avoid trolls. but you can find the download page along with the website details at the bottom of the "welcome" banner of the group.

cheers

19. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Change of plan, going to give it a miss, sorry for the hassle but too long for me to try and commit to, thanks and sorry.

20. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    thats not problem, we race every sunday so maybe in future you can pop along, hope to see you on track in future