News Porsche is coming to RaceRoom!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Jul 22, 2017.

1. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
  2. its_surridge_90

its_surridge_90 Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Not sure what you mean Reaper? I'm referring to the Porsche Cup car that was teased in the Porsche trailer, I was asking whether it will follow an official series for example the Porsche Carrera Cup UK, or will it just have a handful of different skins from the different series around the world similar to how the current GTR3 pack is?

3. TheReaper GT

TheReaper GT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    Sorry man, I had the 235i on my mind for some reason.. The response kind of applies here too. The car runs on Porsche cups around the world, but most buying clients (some just rent the car from Porsche for the cup season) use their cars in multiclass races like 24h series, VLN and support series for IMSA, SCCA, Stock Car Brazil and so on.

4. its_surridge_90

its_surridge_90 Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

Still not sure what your getting at Reaper :tearsofjoy: I'm asking when it releases in game, will it simulate a real world series or will it just have a mix match of different skins from different series? ie a few from the 24hr series, some from VLN, some PCC UK etc.

In the same way that the ADAC GT Masters pack simulates the GT Masters series and GTR3 pack contains a mix match of different skins from lots of different series.

5. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    I'd guess we will see a mix of different skins... especially the liverieys of VLN and 24hr-series makes sense as we already have some of these liveries and there seems to be some support from that series.

• Like Like x 1
  6. its_surridge_90

its_surridge_90 Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the reply, Would have probably been my guess, must say I would probably prefer a full simulated series instead of a mix match, at least until we can get a car selector offline, suffering from OCD, seeing a grid of cars with all different number backgrounds really gets on my nerves :tearsofjoy:

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. RacingSym

RacingSym Active Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    yay porsche

8. TheReaper GT

TheReaper GT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0

• Like Like x 3
  9. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Do you want to try out the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup? Do you live near the Nürburgring, or are you planning to visit the Blancpain Series weekend at September 16th and 17th? Do you want to win some really good prizes as well, with a total prizepool of 10000€ (cash prizes, tyres, KW suspensions, taxi rides, VLN tickets and vRP)?

[​IMG]

Check this out: https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/quick-reifendiscount-cup.9294/

• Like Like x 2
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 2
  10. Julien Frinaire

Julien Frinaire Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Why did I give up German at school? And why is Germany so far? :mad:;) I am amazed by this kind of event and partnership. Really impressed by S3... Clap clap :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Bergaufbremser

Bergaufbremser Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Personally I think watching real Porsches at the Sachsenring will be the better choice at this weekend. ;)

But it's great to see that the GT3 is ready in Raceroom! :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. fl0wf1r3

fl0wf1r3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    Porsche looks great in RaceRoom :) can't wait to drive it

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    I guess you'll find some Porsches at Nürburgring that weekend, too: http://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/...ht-for-blancpain-gt-series-sprint-cup-decider

In addition you'll find the Simracing Expo At Ring°Boulevard while you are on the way to the Raceroom cafe ;)

14. switchface

switchface Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +111 / 0 / -0
    Does this mean the Porsche will be in the game by September 16th??

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    The Raceroom Cafe at Nürburgring is using a special Event-Version from Raceroom. So no - that doesn't automatically mean that the Porsche will be in the game we have...

16. Bergaufbremser

Bergaufbremser Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
  17. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    I think, this means, 911 Cup might be included in (hopefully) Tuesday patch, but might be enabled at later time :)

• Creative Creative x 1
  18. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    That would be an awesome way to celebrate my new computer purchase!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Did someone say new computer?

Oooh, now you can turn up the graphics settings to the max and then appreciate every single pixel on each of the liveries @Christian Göpfert has inspected so thoroughly... they went through approval 5 different times, thus delaying their release by a full year ;) :D

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Poor @Christian Göpfert. No respect at all haha. I'm looking forward to the new computer. I should be able to run everything on high again at least for a little while.

• Agree Agree x 1