Released 30-03-2016 RaceRoom has been updated

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Sonat Ozturk, Mar 31, 2016.

1. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    (Hoo! Ruhig Brauner :) )

Guess I'll take the safe road first - just remember I had to wait a week for FR2 after purchasing it, cause there were issues with the Portal/Shop after last update.
    Btw. Heavy Load issue seems to be solved, got my stuff downloaded in 19 minutes a few moments ago.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Andrew Ilms

Andrew Ilms New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Is it still
    30-03-2016
    in Sweden?

3. spyshagg

spyshagg Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

its all good fun mates! :D

• Funny Funny x 10
  4. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    No, it's 31-03-2016

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. MsportDan

MsportDan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ffb wise I'm liking the new feeling. The Daytona feels miles better. Min force can get too notchy for me above 8 ona t300 but I can go quite string and not clip. Like the slip effects, yes all in all I likey.

Shame it cant be offline vo.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Has any kind of API been added to the Dedicated Server? Guess not... :(

7. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    Regarding the Ruf I'm afraid I have to disappoint you. I'm away from home with my laptop. RRRE is installed on my laptop but at the moment I can't update. So I'm still on the old version here and I also have this folder. I'm afraid this is just the folder for the GT3 Ruf.

8. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    It's the visual bumpiness. Track made the camera shake very very much, especially in open wheelers, so some bumps have been reduced. Don't think FFB is affected (much).

• Like Like x 1
  9. dungbeetle

dungbeetle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    Ah, great. Thank you. :)

10. Phyllip Hardt

Phyllip Hardt New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    how can test big grid in multiplayer, we have a dedicaded server for raceroom, [[ RRS ]] Veloxtv Silhouette and more servers... We have a league www.raceroomers.com.br and we want participe in tests to big server for multiplayer...

11. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    For now there are a couple official servers with bigger grids to test the performance. After those tests have been finished this feature will be available for dedi operators too.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. MPN64

MPN64 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    I always had in game messages disabled in HUD settings since I use crew chief. but after today's update I get cut track warnings even if in game overlays is off?
    I also turned the new mini app to off - don`t know why I can`t turn this messages off now?

13. F_FLETCHER

F_FLETCHER Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    thx Sector3 for this very, very good patch. Now I`m going shopping and than I drive with the DTM2015 Audi from Rockenfeller over the NOS and enjoy the natur this track.

R3E makes fun with the DFGT Logitech Wheel, thx for support Logitech.

a glas of wine for the members from S3, skoooooooooooool! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. 2Lame2Aime

2Lame2Aime Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0 / -0
    Great update. The Nordschleife is awesome but the new physics and Ai behavior is even more. If I wouldn't have the wheel in my hands I would think that I'm watching onboard videos on youtube.:)

15. Dale Junior

Dale Junior Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
    Error time again :( - Well, that's an old story. We see us at the weekend after the patch / server repair. :p :D

Error 503 3x times :rolleyes:
    Error 109 1x times :eek:
    Error 503 2x times o_O

given up ... :(

16. novolog

novolog New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I tried a time trial solo with some AI on Nordshleife with the Audi GTO and my some of the IA got the 300ZX !!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Anything happen with reflections?

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Mich Angel

Mich Angel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    You killed the Audi 90 there is no bottom power in it it is dead, the turbo spool up time is longer than piccadilly bus route.. The Audi 90 GTO IMSA had almost no spool up time, turbo engaging was almost instantaneous that was one of its biggest advantages when it came and down fall if missused. That part was perfect before the only thing needed fixing on tha Audi 90 was the rev-latency back from full rev to 0 it was to fast before now that is perfect :D but you killed the engine.. ha ha ha... and there is too much back wheel drive in it now. Part from that sound and handling is awesome.. love the new idle volume much better. :D

And one thing that have been on my mind since it came is the Nissan silvia, that car didn't have a rev limiter and certainly not at 7400 rpm that's when things really started to happen. The rev red warning started at 7500 rpm as small red lines and became solid red after 7800-7900 rpm but there was no rev limit you could rev it to over 10K but that usually silenced the engin permanently. But there was no problem to rev it to 9500-9700 for very short periods without damaging the engine but long periods would totally destroy it tho.. and mostly you rev it up to 8500 after that it kinda got week. Turbo kicked in about 3200-3700 rpm but it was between 6300-8500 things really started to happen in that car. Now when things start to happen, you kill the engine with the revlimiter that it didn't have. :p Could you please remove rev limiter on the Silvia so it behave as it should. ;)

Well that was only flaw I could see, part from that this update is to say the least FREAKING AWESOME <3
    GREAT WORK .... AI is bitching hot now :D
    I have to wait until end of coming month before I can enjoy driving on Nordshleife and give any comment on that :D

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
  20. kamackeris

kamackeris Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Blooming error 503 time after time :-(