English ESR

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by ::SKRO::, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Ready with or without them :D

2. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    As I said, I have to miss first race, I have to work :(...
    but in something I really like :D...
    but no more than racing :(...
    but I get paid for it :D...
    but I don't care about money :(

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    Had some internet problems today. Hopefully they won't be back. I plan on being there.

4. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    ZAK PARTY

2015-11-28 0503 0001.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  5. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    if one of the admins can create events for the champ rounds it would help to figure out when the races are exactly in my timezone using steam to auto convert

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Sure shards. I'll update the calendar on Steam shortly. Sorry.. been busy!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  7. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Blooded in the Merc GTR3 car....rough race for me

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  8. Matt B

Matt B Active Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    I had a decent race, got as high as 6th at one point. Some good battles. Had a moment in the corkscrew, spun and stalled it! So there I was facing the wrong way in the middle of the corkscrew fumbling around to get started and grab reverse when @Tim Cannon popped over the horizon to say 'need a hand?' he gave me a little nudge to spin me in the right direction to get going, what a nice chap! Seriously though, sorry Tim :) Ended up netting 9th so I'm happy with that (not sure, but I think 3 teammates finished ahead, so it might be irrelevant).

• Like Like x 3
  9. spin209

spin209 Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Too be late... I would like to join the league (Beasts have Returned Chapionship)!!
    Select car is Chevrolet Camaro GT3 #97 PL~
    I'm the only Asian participant. Sorry for the late application

• Like Like x 2
  10. ::SKRO::

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Hi Spin! I'll PM you later to ask you a couple of things but in the meantime... welcome aboard! :)

11. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    Sorry I missed the race. We (the wife & I) got locked out of the house accidentally and didn't manage to get in until after the race had finished. As an old Australian Toyota ad said "Bugger".

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    i don't know what was happening in that race first everyone when invisible apart from like 4 cars who were perfectly stable (in terms of ping)... then my connection dropped for 5 seconds or so, then my car randomly red-lined when i was shifting from 4th to 5th, my wheels locked up and i spun on the straight.

13. ::SKRO::

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  14. ::SKRO::

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    That to me looks like some serious random bug (one of the many).
    I had one weird too as well... Was racing with quite some space from the car ahead and all of a sudden @gonzales popped up in front of me.
    Then his car started to blink ferociously and then disappeared... somewhere else. No clue what S3 feed their servers but must be good stuff! :grin:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. John Galus

John Galus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Had a really fun race with @Stiggy and @Bobby Edge and @Öberg. Ultimately I just made too many mistakes to stand on the podium, but I'm still pleased with my performance.

• Like Like x 1
  16. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Went from 12th to 5th and even went in first place( before my late pit )
    Then i made a major mistake in the pit... lesson learned. Gotta make sure both front and read are GREEN when you give the ok for the pit to happen.
    Came out of the pit in 5th and everything went to hell ( front tire 100% rear 95% ) i could not keep the car on the road and did not realized the rear did not get changed. Had to pit again and the race was over at that point :/

Maybe one of my most frustrating race ever. But at least the fault was all mine.

*Also Hunt was flashing for me in race and i had the position warp happen with Sean early in the race.

17. ::SKRO::

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Hey Matt! Thanks a lot for letting me pass by on that T1! I ended up 8th but what a rough race! Sorry to the entire grid I wrecked on the second (?) lap at the corkscrew... I had a Lag spike and basically my break action kicked in too late so my wheels locked up and spin was inevitable... Then I did it again, but this time cause I was pushing too much to catch up after re-entering the track 13th. @MeMotS sorry man but I think I was responsible for your tragic accident. I was just coming up the straight with you a few positions ahead of me and I thought: "Mart is ahead. I really could use some mistakes so maybe I can get a position.." and then BAAAM. I saw your car in the dirt at T1 and I was whhuuuuut? :D
    Then I started to decrease the gap between me and Lazo till I finally got to his rear bumper but sadly I was involved in an accident at the pit exit and ended up in the dirt nose facing the wrong way.
    Anyway, turned the car and kept rolling and after that I had an awesome fight (defending) with Tim and his satanic-gas-powered Ford till I had to concede the position.
    Ended 8th, drenched in sweat and smelly but with Matt we secured at least some point for the Happy Rhino Team.
    To the next one!! :D

• Like Like x 2
  18. ::SKRO::

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Guys if you want to change your team's name please let me know so i can make adjustments
    Thanks

19. ::SKRO::

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Alirght spin209, I've added you to the champ drivers and you're part of Aline Senna Fun Club.
    @James Nance @Paul Darke @Emerson Meyer @gonzales @Tim Cannon @Gerbuho @Sean Kenney @spin209 @Öberg @Mike Demers @Stiggy @baronvonkleist @::SKRO:: @Matt Bailey @shardshunt @mrSweSin @MeMotS @N.Pach @Bobby Edge @Lazorenko Yevgeny @John Galus @Genghiz Kahn

Guys can I have an idea of how many of us will race next Saturday?
    Cause yesterday we were just 15 and regular drivers are (now) 22.
    I know some of you were offline for personal reasons but if you can let me know in advance I'll be able then to coordinate with the Wild Cards in case we need them
    Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  20. James Nance

James Nance Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 0 / -0
    i should be there

• Like Like x 1