Released 30-03-2016 RaceRoom has been updated

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Sonat Ozturk, Mar 31, 2016.

1. skswat

skswat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for answer @nate :wink:

2. Time

Time Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    The new update is great whit new content and other things you make but, yes there is a "but"
    -You proclaim "blue flag" but they are not available in solo, there is only choice between black only or nothing.
    -I will prefer to have the status of health car and tyre of the independent car speedometer. I use a tablet for this infos.

3. MilchSchniTTe

MilchSchniTTe New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Is there a chance that apex hunt will come back ?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    I hope not....so many things more important atm. If they weren't so behind on other features, I would be all for it.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. CezarF1

CezarF1 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    It is very sad enter the game in the store will buy a track or car is with a value when I purchase appears another value but expensive aicho u...... an error.It should be the value that this showing.:(:(:(

6. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0

There's no blue flag proclaimed.
    It's only about the AI being able to know when it's overlapped (blue flagged). This allow fastest AI to overlap slowest one... Because before it didn't and stayed behind.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Kollo

Kollo Active Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    Did you forget to mention in the patch notes that the issue with overwriting the Thrustmaster wheel rotation settings has been solved? After leaving the game my default steering angle is now set correctly in the driver instead of the last one that i used ingame. Nice!

8. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    huh? math ftw?

9. Dale Junior

Dale Junior Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
    I want back the old BMW Z4 GT3 sound please!!! The new external sound is … :confused:
    Why did you change it? o_O It was perfect ...

Pls, pls, pls …

The monster was coming …

... and now it sounds more like ...

[​IMG]

10. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    hm, I'm on my side pretty happy with the new sound of the Z4 GT3... It sounds maybe less raw but more detailed for me.

Maybe you are a little bit irritated by the whistle-like sound from the exhaust? Here a little Video were you can note that too:

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  11. Orisa

Orisa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -0
    I love the new Skyboxes. On Evening (on the Track) i bekomme romantic feelings. ;)

Unfortunately, the patch also has many racetracks bugy the pit lane entrance. Ochersleben Red Bull Ring and Hockenheim with pit stop is not winnable, because you get a red flag wehn you drive in the Box, and a opponent is near you.

EDIT: The Red Falg will come, wehen you Drive to Fast in the Box ... Bevor the Pit Line. The Game think, the Player will make a Cut of the Track.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  12. ДДºMortICi

ДДºMortICi Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I think the AI needs some work on the turn corridors, they all insist on bunching/queueing up/in on the apex of a turn. They should fan out to all available space on the turn and maintain their line as much as possible on exit, currently it feels like on straights they fan out, but on corner entry the funnel in and it seems like the corridor is super small for them to navigate.

This is easy to see on T1 of Nurburgring, there is so much space on the outside that they could use to get them around the turn quickly, but they queue up and nearly stop just so they can hit the inside apex. Its like an easy pass section for the player, stay on the outside and pass 12 cars by going on the wider line...

My only suggestion is to revist the logic and corridors of some ot he turns and get the AI to "fan" out a bit more.

13. Martin93

Martin93 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    Just one small quastion about AI and fuell. Now we can choose fuel ammount, but do AI do that to in Qualify? Or is it just like before(pre-patch) that they just run the qualify like a race where they drive out and drive lap after after lap after lap with heavy fuel weight?...

14. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    I have just finished a 9 round Touring Classics Championship with 31 AI cars set to 110.
    Raced on Nordschleife, Zolder, Spielberg, Portimao-Club chicane, Nordschleife-Tourist, Sonoma-Sprint, Sachsenring, Spa-Classic and Nordschleife-VLN

And this class behaved really well!
    Only issue was on the first round at Nordschleife, had to retire because a pile up on the way to the pit. :rolleyes:;)
    [​IMG]

One thing I really enjoyed was the point to point race at Nordschleife-Tourist, felt almost like a Hill climb race!! :hearteyes:
    Think this could be a really fun mode on the other Hill climbs as well, 47 AI's would probably be to push it a bit far.. . :D
    But against 1-4 AI's or friends in MP would be a blast! :)

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  15. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    Seems gas is getting more expensive again.;)

• Funny Funny x 6
  16. Time

Time Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Ok, thanks.

17. Manolete

Manolete Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Hello ... Problem on the rate table , I turn and do not have time

18. Spanner_76

Spanner_76 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I've always been amazed at how efficent the game is as the load on the CPU and Graphics card wasnt high. But since the update its noticable how much higher the load is now. I used to see around 30% but now i've seen it vary between 70-99% and the graphics card load is alot higher. Anyone else notice this?
    Also feels like v-sync is on as the sense of speed is alot lower now, maybe running less FPS, Is there an inbuilt FPS counter?

19. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    I'm really struggling running the game with the same settings as before, severe pauses in the visuals (although game is continuing underneath and sounds work fine). This is without any extra cars and with the same settings. Not had time to test it much yet though, so I'm hoping I can figure something out.

20. Nordberg_E38

Nordberg_E38 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Can only say for my config here.
    FPS is good as long you don't use the newest nVidia driver. This is since official nVidia driver version 364.xx. Others on the nVidia forum complain also about this issue - also with other/better GFX-cards than my.
    I switched back to 361.91 and all runs smooth as it should. FPS is back on 60.

I activated the framecounter via Steam.
    Don't know if there is a framecounter if you log in "normal".
    Fraps would show fps too.