Released DTM Experience 2015

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Sébastien Degraeve

Sébastien Degraeve Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
  2. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    I have a problem with the dashboard in multiplayer.It's congealed because of the change of sessions(qualy to race).

3. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Also,I met problems to change view or look behind(online).To solve the problem,I have to return in the garage.

4. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    no dont bring back options that dont exist in real life... you still have the most influential diff setting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    I have now tested the new BMW DTM 2015 again with my setup for 2014, and it did in fact make the car more unsettled and easier to spin out. :)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  6. oppolo

oppolo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    in the background of DTM 2015 ( I don't know how to say, when I am in the menu) I can hear italian voices speaking to each others in the pit, are they taken from a real 2015 DTM team?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    First of all : Great Work S3 ! Got used to the new handling during today's first intense test (online) and find it superb - though the standard setups seem a bit stiff for my taste making the car bumpy (while the FFB appears more sensitive, responding very directly to your input as well as to the surface) . Tweaking a bit setupwise (but not much) ironed that out...but still someting new to learn about the 015 Cars....
    Interestingly the DRS seem to have real impact now and in combination with more tight brakes -Of course I never drove a DTM car but speaking from my butt (so to say), it all feels right/like meant to be now....fell wholeheardly in love...:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. 247

247 Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Pleased with this new dtm but unfortunately this update brought me a huge loss in performances (especially with dtm 2015) in tracks like hockeneim I sometimes have loss of even 25 fps and the game is nearly unplayable (as we are tolling about 30>4 fps)

Anyway Oppolo sometimes I can hear Italian voices even in the garage before starting a race (or at least they seems Italian voices :) )

9. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

Compared with the version 2014,I can't modify the parameters surrounded in red.
    I can't apply the same setups(before update).Yesterday evening,I made a race with Jan Stange.I lost more than two seconds by lap(1:34.7XX my best lap on Hockenheim).

10. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    They change this to fit with the reality.

I understand that IRL they cannot change this settings.

• Agree Agree x 5
  11. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    those are not adjustable on the real cars and your old setups are now invalid as the tire model is completely overhauled.

do you mean you were slower than Stange or that the new car is slower? yes the new car is slower than the old one, the old ones were quicker than real life. a 1.33.0 was the fastest lap this year so you are less than 2 seconds slower?? alien:p.
    Sorce

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. oppolo

oppolo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    I drove only in practise, I began the championship only yesterday night, so I don't have heard yet the voices before starting a race, anyway those I hear in backgroung when I am in the menu, are italian for sure, I am italian

13. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Jan Stange's best lap was of 1:32.2XX.
    Me 1:34.7XX
    I know that the new update slows down the times in the lap.But I lose 3 seconds.

On the last race of the championship,before I make a big error of piloting(P7),I was in the rhythm of the leaders.
    [​IMG]

I think that I became bad:(

14. Frank25

Frank25 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    The new physics for DTM 2015 and the GTR3 class are real great and so much fun to drive. Thank you to Sector 3, Bruno Spengler and Kelvin van der Linde. Good job!

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. F_FLETCHER

F_FLETCHER Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    these are the mechanics of Ferrari ever, working warm. ;)

16. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    @Sébastien Degraeve
    I also lost around 2 Secs of my standard times (compared to DTM 13/14) first Séb, but after a day driving and testing it went better and better - even think I could go faster now than before - just take your time to adapt (and you will love it ;) )

17. Joshua Spann Jr

Joshua Spann Jr Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Well try EA sports on PS4, every year their titles FIFA, NBA Live, and Madden Football are updated and each one costs $60 US, thats a joke, but I pay it every year without hesitation, so its all about what its worth to you. those 3 car models had to be designed and skinned, audio put in, and I'm sure those guys have to eat, so of course its not going to be free, and they are giving you a discount:)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Tobias Schröder

Tobias Schröder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
    Don't forget to mention Daniel Juncadella ;)

After playing DTM 15 for a few days I have to say that I really like the new cars and physics. On the first day they felt a little bit weird, but today the cars feel quite good - great update from my point of view :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

20. Nigel Fox

Nigel Fox Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    I'll have to say that I don't care for the sounds of trackside objects "whiffing" past, which I encountered when I test drove the DTM 15 cars today. It's way overdone, and sounds too much like a cartoon or video game. The track isn't moving at all, we are. :p They need to tone that down a lot.

I'd also like for S3 to cut out most of the camera jarring in some replay cams when the cars roar past them, that's overdone too.

• Agree Agree x 3