Released DTM Experience 2015

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Oct 21, 2015.

1. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Yes its updated ( Well it should ). You don't have a choice to update it to make it work. Servers where taken down for everyone when the update happened and forcing to update the tool. And of course i did then.

Maybe the dev have a fix? Maybe i should post a bug thread. But ill try to uninstall and re-install it.
    By the way thanks for your screenshot.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    yeah - thats right.. steam had done the update automatically on my system. So it should have happened on your's too...

But some users copied the Executable (RRRE_Dedicated.exe) in another folder or even on another System and start it from there - so it isn't linked to the Steam-Account anymore and wouldn't be updated...

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Again thanks for your reply I'll take a look. It is true that I do run it without steam so there might be something going on. But I would have thought that this would be caught by sector 3 when a previous version is run. I'll update the thread once I get home

*update.
    So i deleted the app from steam and the install folder. Re-installed on that folder and ran both steam and dedi in Admin. And it worked. Time to buy :)

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  4. Joshua Spann Jr

Joshua Spann Jr Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Glad you could get it to work:)

5. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    I don't have it in my list either, must be a bug somewhere! :(
    Have d/loaded new dedi server twice and still no DTM15, have always ran Steam and Dedi server as admin so not sure what the issue is.

6. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Scroll up I got it fixed.
    Forget about admin in steam.
    Remove the app from steam. Delete the folder where the exe is.
    Re-install with steam in normal. Then when it's done downloading go for to the exe folder and run it as admin.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  7. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    When I went to try sorting it again DTM15 is now there????? :confused:o_O oh well, who cares, it's there, good enough for me!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. heretic

heretic New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys! I wanna ask if it's possible to get those skins in DTM2015 from Di Resta Hockenheim and Ekström at Norisring?
    Maybe at choosing the car there is another option to choose the normal livery or the special? :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And i noticed that a detail is missing at the Mercedes. At the "docking hole" to lift the car up is a yellow circle ;) (every mercedes got this)

[​IMG]

Greetings

• Agree Agree x 6
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  9. M4IRC1IE

M4IRC1IE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    Is it possible to add a Option to Change ai difficulty in a running championship? Or is it possible to change it in some files? Ai at this point is easy than before and don't wanna start a new championship now

10. Tobias Schröder

Tobias Schröder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
    Nope, there is no option for this... You will have to restart the championship.

11. M4IRC1IE

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    I know that there is no option. I want to make it possible to have this option.

12. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    @M.

Do a couple of single races and adjust your AI skill% from race to race. After 3-4 races you should be able to see which setting for as season will suit you well. But use same car for these tests.

I ended up with a setting of 93%. Having completed that season meanwhile (DTM2014), I learned that now I could run the next at 94% and maybe even 95%.

I performed differently on different tracks. Keep that on mind when testing in races which skill level is yours. Avboid the extremes of "too weak" and "too strong". Also, one tends to improve during the practice session already. Often i sucked at whole practice, and gained the needed consistency for the race during qualifying. That depends of course on the race length you chose, since it is about total tracktime here, not about number of sessions. I had my races set to run for around 22-24 laps or so. P and Q adjust themselves to that setting.

13. Tobias Schröder

Tobias Schröder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
    Ooops, my mistake, sorry!

14. M4IRC1IE

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    No Problem :) i know how to find out what Ai to set and things like that, but the adaptive ai is not working good just to slow. And I think its better to change it in a season when you getting better or simply want it harder. Now I am driving at 105ai and I would love it to change it now in my season because now it is gettin to easy.

15. Sébastien Degraeve

Sébastien Degraeve Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
  16. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
    Hello, all the DTM liveries go through approvals with the manufacturers, this is how Audi approved the car and wanted it in the game. Touching one pixel to those means we need to go through all approval process again.

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Sébastien Degraeve

Sébastien Degraeve Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

At present,a single server(parametered only on Hockenheim) is available on the multiplayer.An other is also present on the multiplayer of RaceRoom.
    Can we hope for more server(DTM Experience) in the next days?

18. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
    Will do now

edit:

Now you have 3 servers cycling through all tracks of dtm 2015:

1 Saturday race (40 minutes)
    2 Sunday race (60 minutes with pitstops)
    3 Sprint Fun (15 minutes race with x4 wear and fuel)

• Like Like x 6
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  19. alesi27

alesi27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
  20. rbn

rbn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    I you buy a single DTM2015 car (have 2014 experience), you can only use that car in R3E races right?
    (So the 2015 experience stays locked and you cant compete in the 2015 competitions.)
    Don't mind the experience but the comps are fun.