English ESR

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by ::SKRO::, Jun 17, 2015.

1. chrisnj

chrisnj Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0
    Awesome video and pictures. Talk about a work of art.

No one cares about the vette James.. American made. We know what your team has to do in between races to keep that piece of crap running for the next track! Drive German.:cool::p

2. James Nance

James Nance Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 0 / -0
    Ha, my first two cars were german and broke down on me, BMW and VW, now I drive Subaru! AWD son!

• Like Like x 1
  3. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    As I thought, I will miss this one as well.. :(
    Good luck to all!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Insaneozzy

Insaneozzy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -0
    Sorry guys, I'm not going to make this one, and probably miss the remainder of the championship too.

Hope you all have a good one.

5. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    wow, did my first race at Voldemort...took J.Galus @Caledonian Wolf SRY! out at the hairpin....was tough to get that break point right and all hell breaks loose if you don't since you will probably hit the person in front. I will have to take extra caution tonight....snow plow alert.

A bit gun shy for tonight.

• Like Like x 2
  6. mrSweSin

mrSweSin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    My bet for this race is a dubbel vin for me. lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. John Galus

John Galus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Well, damn. In race two I was leading the field by four seconds so I moved my brake bias rearwards to save my FL tire. Well... I moved it too far back and I locked the rears and spun into nearly last. What a dummy:worried:

Otherwise very enjoyable racing tonight, gents!

• Like Like x 4
  8. Bobby Edge

Bobby Edge Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    Tough race for Team Spare Tire. I think we had a shot at a 1-2 finish.

Fell asleep and missed race 1. Race 2 I started second to last but got a great start. Managed to get past the three corvettes ahead. Then I got taken out by someone going way too fast into the hairpin and went to dead last. Still had a great time, thanks everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  9. chrisnj

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0
    Sorry about the racing incident Lazorenko. It was not my intention to touch.

10. mrSweSin

mrSweSin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    i had 2 hits tonight :)

11. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    Well who's intention was it?
    I was going on the left side (outside lane), you were inside after T1. Your speed was slightly better, you bypassed me about for half of body and before T2 you should stay inside or reach another half of body plus space before braking to avoid collision, instead you just pushed me off the track into the grass, after was the wall and in the end dead engine...

I grasped for myself along time ago that people hiding their bad intension behind their "sorry". I accept your apologize and I am talking not only about you. I saw like Hunt was aggressive on Sean and Sean kicked him of the track right after few seconds and nobody stopped and didn't wait. How about Gentlemen's Rule, fellas? Hypocrisy in its purest form.

12. Sean Kenney

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    I hit a bit of lazo on T1 there as well....he went inside and high on the turn and I was out wide and braked early to take the inside.

I had a bit of a bump coming out of t4 it ended up being @shardshunt. On replay it doesn't look bad but still sorry.

13. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    I didn't even mention your "hit", I did mistake with braking point that's why I have been slidden outside.
    What I did mention is like Jonhston was cutting me out the track.

14. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Guys if any one has a valid complaints and wants a video review of an incident to be done, please let me know in private chat.
    Laying it out in the forum is not the way we should be doing this.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Sean Kenney

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    what are you talking about? I didn't kick @shardshunt off. his front right bumper and my back left bumper barely hit.....bumpers . We came together my car starts going all over the place and come together again...bumpers. There was no intention to hit. No one dived bomb anyone here, its no hypocrisy.

I told him he could have my finish if he wanted.

grow up. karma police.

16. chrisnj

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0
    Lazorenko, Please submit a video. Simply put, that was a racing incident at best. Everyone else here would have backed off. Besides you still had two tire widths of track left and even countersteered into my car instead of backing off to avoid crashing. Submit a video.

17. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    That's probably your mother's favourite words?

I can submit you some wisdom: "The more you poking in the crap – the more it will stinks”

18. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    im sure ping was somewhat involved in my crash with sean we hardly touched but the rear just snapped. i tend to be more cautious then that because i live in nz but i was determined to beat emmy so i tried to follow him past sean.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. James Nance

James Nance Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 0 / -0
    Dang, looks like I missed out on some action...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Sean Kenney

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    yeah, and the stupid crash physics....I still can't believe I got moved that much from it and had to correct to stay straight. It looked like we barely touched.

• Like Like x 1