News Mercedes-AMG online race competition

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, May 7, 2016.

1. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Retards gonna retard.

If someone is hellbent on contacting RaceRoom and Mercedes saying that Sector3 is sanctioning and condoning cheating in a competition... It is best to completely ignore them. Let RR and Merc laugh at them for fabricating such nonsense.

No need to acknowledge them or give them any credence.

2. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    stuffwinner has a point though, hot air does defy gravity!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. stuffwinner

stuffwinner New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Daimler AG has the right to exclude one or more participants from the competition in case of any manipulation, attempt to do so or if it has reasonable suspicion.

There was no mention of cheating before Moritz was bold enough to admit it, and you make a statement that is contingent on your history. I actually am proud of Moritz for being honest, drive again my friend. Tim Heinemann on the other hand, is still trying to continue participation of a competition where he should be excluded from for manipulation, and your running out of time to be honest. Trust me, I'm not lying!!

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    If you've got prove of sb cheating - other than you saying that this or that is theoretically impossible - why don't you present it? Otherwise all you're doing is accusing people of cheating without any foundation for that claim.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. stuffwinner

stuffwinner New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    S
    The original message, "So turns out our friend here took your message seriously and didn't understand the joke at all. Captured it in a nice .pdf and sent it to Mercedes as a proof that there were cheats involved. :rolleyes: " was deleted and after, "...understand the joke at all," he wrote careful what you say. So J-F Chardon is helping users get away with cheating.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  6. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    No he's not. But he's got a sense of humour. What Moritz, Tim and J-F wrote was not meant seriously and I kinda get the feeling you know that. What I don't get is why you're trying to make sth out of this that isn't there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    im finding it hard to not be rude to you ; so how about you actually list the cheating programs that work ; post a video of how it works etc
    My senses say that maybe you are a bit higher functioning /autistic or just you cant except the fact that you arent as quick as others ... i dont know ; but unless your next post is full of links and videos at least trying to prove your accusations i will have to stay with my opinion that you are some sort of simracing amoebic dysentry and are suffering from a form of verbal diarrhoea .. please prove me wrong

Andi

• Like Like x 1
  8. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Somewhere I lost the Point of all that stupid discussion.
    So you @stuffwinner said that a Laptime lower that 1:32:000 is impossible in a real DTM-Car with 2016-specs on Hockenheim. And everybody who drove a time lower than that in the Raceroom-Competition (to point it out: in a virtual environment) is cheating. Did I get that right?

9. Alexander Dornieden

Alexander Dornieden Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -0
    stuffwinner why don't you come to a raceroom live event where you can proof your absolute amazing driving skills? I mean it seems that you are one of the best drivers in the universe so you should easily beat us i guess. If we are all cheating we have to suck at live events with default settings am i right? :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. stuffwinner

stuffwinner New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You are hung up over 1:32.000 and you could have said 1:12.238, which is a record not possible with DTM 2016 specifications. In simulation and on the race track, 1:12.238-1:32.000 is not possible in a DTM vehicle at this time. Please do not contest what I'm saying. It does not matter how good of a driver you are, the physical limitations of any object working in its potentials is not alterable without changing the object, and I really am better then almost anyone that you will meet. I haven't told you who I am.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  11. Alexander Dornieden

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -0
    So then explain me how 1:32.000 is the maximum of a dtm car at this track? :D

12. Moritz Löhner

Moritz Löhner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0 / -0
    Ok. Because things go too far my saying that I was cheating is obviously not true. I'm always a fair sportsman and would never do anything like that and people know that as you can see on all those "ratings" of my post...o_O

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Let me have a guess:
    [​IMG]?
    Disclaimer: ^ Joke, as in funny potshot, skit.

The point that real DTM cars didn't manage times below 1:32 doesn't prove that anybody's cheating, does it?

• Funny Funny x 3
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  14. Alexander Dornieden

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -0
    Well we are talking about a game here and ofc the laptimes doesn't match with the real ones...So everyone who is faster than 1:32.000 is a cheater? Thats funny because even real DTM drivers were faster than 1:32.000 in this game. Maaaaan so many cheaters out there :/

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  15. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    here you are confusing reality with the virtual , while a car game always trys to be as close to the real lap times there are things that make it not perfect , i dont know of a game /sim that has cars that are really accurate .. all of them make mathematical assumptions ..

Now you throw in the "i havent told you who i am "

lol ....

your argument and rhetoric get sadder and more pathetic post by post

so like i said
    evidence or stfu
    also if you are some simracing /real racing star then spit it out ; stop hiding behind an alias ..

but as always i think all i will hear is the rumble from your bowels and the gas that escapes instead of any proof or reason

Andi

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Shame Ian Bell doesnt work for Sector3.

He would have just banned the knucklehead already. No sense giving this guy any air time.

Obvious troll is still obvious.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Jeez, not only Clowns roaming the streets then!

How can anyone crawl so far up their own arse without choking on their tongue?

19. stuffwinner

stuffwinner New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

20. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    But you assumption lack several parameters. Just for example: what is a valid lap. In DTM 2016 it was not allowed to leave the track on turn 1 with all wheels. In the R3E-Competition it is allowed to drive a much wider line in that turn and so you can drive that turn with much higher entry and exit-speeds. That alone makes a difference from about 0:400 sec. And that has nothing todo with physics and nothing to do with cheating.

It doesn't care who you are or what you are.

• Agree Agree x 2